meadowbank thistle V Heart of Midlothian

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

This has to be the most boring 'thing' ever to be introduced in fan 'debates'.

'Hahaha, you're pish as well.'

Well, no, we are clearly far superior to your rabble: just deal with it better. 😎

My original post stands, “Hearts are pish.”

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

My original post stands, “Hearts are pish.”

We're clearly not, though, are we? We are by some distance the third best side in the country. Do you think every team turns up at Livi and brings out the liquid fitba? The Old Firm often toil there.

I suppose if you're a total gimp who compares the Scottish Premiership to the English Premier League, then yes we're pish. Well done! Thankfully, in reality, we're a very good team at this level and are regularly very entertaining to watch. Probably why we have thousands of fans on a waiting list for season tickets.

It must be bad if the Aberdeen and Hibs bois can only get excited when Hertz drop points on the road against the side who will probably finish fourth. That's ten unbeaten, btw - your clubs should try it.

Just now, StellarHibee said:

ooft.png

Nobody follows Hearts for entertainment mate. It's all about the results and kicking and conning their way to them.

Last Sunday was very entertaining, m8.

Just now, Gorgie greatness said:

You won’t be allowed to play Aberdeen every week…

Hibs' next six:

Ross County (a)

St Mirren (a)

Kilmarnock (h)

Livingston (a)

Rangers (h)

Celtic (a)

What could possibly go wrong.

Aberdeen and Hibs can duke it out for the coveted seventh spot.

Wind fucked it a bit for both teams, Hearts hit everything too long in the first half and both teams had to contend with getting it out their halves playing against the wind. Best chances fell to Hearts but we had one cleared off the line, i'm happy with the draw to keep our wee run going, 3 home draws and two away wins in the league.

Still undefeated against Hearts this season, a win and two draws, the Lothian's finest. Livingston FC arrives today on the Costa del Sol - Marbella Football Center 

21 minutes ago, Elixir said:

We're clearly not, though, are we? We are by some distance the third best side in the country. Do you think every team turns up at Livi and brings out the liquid fitba? The Old Firm often toil there.

I suppose if you're a total gimp who compares the Scottish Premiership to the English Premier League, then yes we're pish. Well done! Thankfully, in reality, we're a very good team at this level and are regularly very entertaining to watch. Probably why we have thousands of fans on a waiting list for season tickets.

It must be bad if the Aberdeen and Hibs bois can only get excited when Hertz drop points on the road against the side who will probably finish fourth. That's ten unbeaten, btw - your clubs should try it.

It’s all about opinions.