The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

10 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Because that is what incels are:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incel

Just as a paedophile is still a paedophile whether they have actually abused a child themselves personally.

If @The Other Footis equally ignorant to the definition of the word he so freely tosses around, then fair enough. I can accept his earlier apology. 

Calling someone that because you are a bit precious about football banter is beyond the pale, for me though. Not something I would engage in. Just as I do not get involved in racism or sectarianism or bring paedo oneupmanship in to such things. I just assumed most people on here would be above that sort of thing. Some fora indulge in that carry on, but my impression of this place was always that it was a bit above such things.

Alright mate, enough. This is getting a bit hectic. I’m sure you’re not actually an incel. My apologies.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'll leave it there.

No point in joining in with the crap I've been moaning about.

I would have too. The long and short of it is:

A few thundercunts could not take a bit of football ribbing. Their response was to get so upset, they started going over a line.

I was quite happy to engage or not, but calling people incels? Nah, that’s pretty weird stuff like.

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

A few thundercunts could not take a bit of football ribbing. Their response was to get so upset, they started going over a line.

I was quite happy to engage or not, but calling people incels? Nah, that’s pretty weird stuff like.

Burning Daft Punk GIF

58 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Why does Kyle think Incel means Rapist?

This. I have gone back a few pages to see what the drama was about. It's clearly down to a misinterpretation of the term 'incel'. 

incel
/ˈɪnsɛl/

noun

1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile towards women and men who are sexually active.
    "self-identified ince

I mean, it's not a complement but I've seen folk get called much worse.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

tumblr_n696kpWluK1tcbbyso1_400.gif

I'll be honest, the last thing I expected in amongst the Aberdeen and Hibs chat is some complete fucking idiot not understanding what the word 'Incel' means and getting very angry about it despite posting a dictionary link to it... but I'm all for it.