Dundee v Queen’s Park

32 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

£24 is utterly embarrassing for a Championship game. Purposely skipping fixtures and expensive ticket pricing, big red flags. I bet your wages measured against your income is quite scary, I do hope we skelp you for £24 man. No wonder you're projecting all the financial nonsense to us, your club is a fuckin mess. 

We are just trying offer you the benefit of our experience - if it's almost too good to be true then it's almost certainly a house of cards.

36 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

£24 is utterly embarrassing for a Championship game. Purposely skipping fixtures and expensive ticket pricing, big red flags. I bet your wages measured against your income is quite scary, I do hope we skelp you for £24 man. No wonder you're projecting all the financial nonsense to us, your club is a fuckin mess. 

Just financing Si's wages.

Hope the club use this news as the motivation they've been looking for for nearly three years to finally get Lesser completed, and we give these diddies 30 tickets right in the corner of our shite stand for the Queen's Park FC sponsored by Lord Haughey Championship Title Party in May. 

As for this Saturday, Simon Murray hattrick and 3-0 victory. For which team though, who knows...

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hope the club use this news as the motivation they've been looking for for nearly three years to finally get Lesser completed, and we give these diddies 30 tickets right in the corner of our shite stand for the Queen's Park FC sponsored by Lord Haughey Championship Title Party in May. 

As for this Saturday, Simon Murray hattrick and 3-0 victory. For which team though, who knows...

Surely this means he's not signing for Dundee? (at least before Saturday!!)
image.png.b565162c81f2d0e6e7cc0b02cb98a9aa.png

2 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

I've honestly no idea how the process works. I just assumed it was to do with staffing the food stalls, turnstiles and stewarding and whether that would be worth opening up another stand. 

I understand the disappointment though because the main stand isn't the best. It's okay on the centre line but still cramped and I'd imagine the view from either corner would be dung.

When you pass through the turnstile you arrive on soil, compacted over the years. A couple of slabs at the bottom of the stairs. It’s so sixties it should be called the Gilzean stand. 

Entrance should be capped at ten shillings.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

24 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

When you pass through the turnstile you arrive on soil, compacted over the years. A couple of slabs at the bottom of the stairs. It’s so sixties it should be called the Gilzean stand. 

Valet parking for your penny farthing is always a plus, though.

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Lesser Hampden - Queen's Park Football Club

51 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Yeh, right up to speed there matey. That building doesn’t even exist anymore. You’ve picked the spot where the Legendary Royal Box is sitting now. Plenty of diggers still around though. How’s your proposed new stadium coming along?

Whether I put that pic up, or the new one, it's still an utter embarassment.

Thank you.