Dundee v Queen’s Park

3 minutes ago, CTQP1867 said:

That Dundee stream was horrific btw - like watching a re-run of the 1979 Dryburgh Cup Final or original footage from Scott of the Antarctic’s 1912 expedition. 
no replays, no clock and the camera only panned over 60% of the pitch. 
I know it’s only Fife, but Mon tae. 

Just can’t get my head around people moaning about a. Free stream , you must’ve been watching the free stream with the auto cameras which try to follow the ball and nothing else , the official Dundee camera was spot on , I was at the match but just watched the game again on Dee tv and it’s excellent quality 

Just now, Vernon gilmore said:

Just can’t get my head around people moaning about a. Free stream , you must’ve been watching the free stream with the auto cameras which try to follow the ball and nothing else , the official Dundee camera was spot on , I was at the match but just watched the game again on Dee tv and it’s excellent quality 

Not free - £12 for the monthly subscription. 

1 hour ago, CTQP1867 said:

That Dundee stream was horrific btw - like watching a re-run of the 1979 Dryburgh Cup Final or original footage from Scott of the Antarctic’s 1912 expedition. 
no replays, no clock and the camera only panned over 60% of the pitch. 
I know it’s only Fife, but Mon tae. 

IMO it’s not normally as bad as you describe but it’s not ‘market leading’ that’s for sure. The commentators are a bit meh but to be fair they’ve stepped up to the plate. Live streams are only good when you’re not getting pumped tbf. 

10 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Hate calling people liars but ? This time I believe you’re talking bullshit, the paid for feed is fine 

Why would I bother making this up?! Am I also lying about the lack of replays, clock & camera only filming about 60% of the pitch?

Yes who are you paying , like I said I’ve watched the game again on Dee tv again this morning, the clock is there the replays are there and you see all the pitch and action , my season ticket is in the Derry right behind the camera gantry, and you could watch them sorting the replays right after the goals , sounds like you’ve been sold a dummy 

27 minutes ago, CTQP1867 said:

Why would I bother making this up?! Am I also lying about the lack of replays, clock & camera only filming about 60% of the pitch?

I watch all Dundee away games on the fires stick for free on Saturday, and every single game is exactly as you describe, except they do have a clock , but camera try’s to follow the ball and there’s no commentary , was there commentary on your feed ? 

On 29/01/2023 at 05:47, Velvet Donkey said:

I can't see Dundee not winning the title, but bizarrely we are top of the league still. We can play better than this, and Dundee will need consistency.

We've been inconsistent all season yet here we are snapping at your heels so if we can retain the same level of inconsistency we'll more likely than not finish top.  If we were to add consistency, I can't see anybody getting close to us.   We won't though!  

18 hours ago, CTQP1867 said:

Only way to watch the game was to sign up for a month’s subscription (or an annual one) - cancelled already obviously. 

Unless your arse is parked on a seat inside Dens on Saturday you shouldn’t have access to the game. Couldn’t give a f**k if you’re living at the other end of the world. 

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

We've been inconsistent all season yet here we are snapping at your heels so if we can retain the same level of inconsistency we'll more likely than not finish top.  If we were to add consistency, I can't see anybody getting close to us.   We won't though!  

If it's true that yous are getting Robinson back and getting rid of Rudden then you'll no doubt win the league