Dundee v Queen’s Park

6 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Nah! It was the 2003 Administration people have forgot. And of course all the local businesses who were out of pocket never forget either. Jings, crivvens and help ma boab!

That’s why we’re warning you. It’s staring you in the face, it’s unsustainable. We don’t want you to share this pain. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Have Queens signed up a few posters from the Juniors sub?

Jesus fucking Christ. 

I was thinking the same about some of your lads. Some of this "we're a big club" bantz is pretty cringe worthy. Very Thistle-esque. And that's not good. As for The Derry guy - oh dear.

10 hours ago, Fifespud said:

That’s why we’re warning you. It’s staring you in the face, it’s unsustainable. We don’t want you to share this pain. 

Having been through the pain of finishing bottom of League 2 within the last 10 years and horrible midweek winter games at Cowdenbeath and Coatbridge for over half a century, I'm willing to give this new adventure a go. Bring it on.

13 hours ago, Zanetti said:

The hypocrisy of Dundee fans making constant Gretna references and giving it the Wealdstone Raider style "you've got no fans" patter every second post, while simultaneously claiming that any slaggings about their dodgy financial past are unoriginal is very funny. 

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

11 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I was thinking the same about some of your lads. Some of this "we're a big club" bantz is pretty cringe worthy. Very Thistle-esque. And that's not good. As for The Derry guy - oh dear.

Imagine not even having the guts to tag the 12th best poster in the history of Pie and Bovril.  Total coward.

Starting to get properly nervous about this. Another 'biggest game in living memory' - until next week anyway.

We've shown up to this point that we're as good if not a bit better than either Ayr or Dundee, but our results against them have been disappointing, especially away from home. We really struggled to deal with Zach Robinson at Dens, so the fact that he's away back to Wimbledon is a massive bonus. Zak Rudden's not a player rate particularly highly at all from what I've seen of him.

Most of the recognised starters have had only one game in 3 weeks and even at that they were a bit sluggish in the first half at ICT despite being “rested” against Raith. Dundee playing their full team, and scoring four goals, in midweek will have them match ready. More worryingly, if Fox is definitely in talks they’ll have to stand him down. I can’t even say his replacement’s name anymore 😬

31 minutes ago, Skeletar Spider said:

Starting to get properly nervous about this. Another 'biggest game in living memory' - until next week anyway.

We've shown up to this point that we're as good if not a bit better than either Ayr or Dundee, but our results against them have been disappointing, especially away from home. We really struggled to deal with Zach Robinson at Dens, so the fact that he's away back to Wimbledon is a massive bonus. Zak Rudden's not a player rate particularly highly at all from what I've seen of him.

I thought the pressure was all on Dundee? For what it's worth I'm fairly relaxed about this as it doesn't define the season either way. Long way to go. 

48 minutes ago, Skeletar Spider said:

Oh, so suddenly there is pressure on Queen's Park?

You'll be happy to hear then that we're letting Rudden go so we can sign Robinson permanently then. I'll be impressed if that happens before the game, but things are certainly in motion.