Dundee v Queen’s Park

11 hours ago, Yenitit said:

He was literally training with us this morning 

F28249A5-82C1-41D3-88F1-8796E88D1384.png

Anyone got Si’s pager number!?

I’m working my eggbag off to get this done and dusted for Saturday. 

Thank you. 

11 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

£24 is utterly embarrassing for a Championship game. Purposely skipping fixtures and expensive ticket pricing, big red flags. I bet your wages measured against your income is quite scary, I do hope we skelp you for £24 man. No wonder you're projecting all the financial nonsense to us, your club is a fuckin mess. 

i believe simon murray is on 1.8k p/w at you boys now measured against your income that is very scary..rich mans play thing aka gretna mk 2

Ok, so we're missing McGowan, French, and possibly Williamson, Byrne, Robertson and Marshall as well, and that's not even including Mulligan's suspension. At least we can get Fisher in for this one?... and given people said they saw someone being photographed around the dugout and stand before tonight's game, we should hopefully have a new signing in tomorrow. I'd also hope any more business we're planning on getting done is done before this game too, we don't usually have busy deadline days.

Regardless, we'll be light on Saturday most likely, and will need some big performances.

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ok, so we're missing McGowan, French, and possibly Williamson, Byrne, Robertson and Marshall as well, and that's not even including Mulligan's suspension. At least we can get Fisher in for this one?... and given people said they saw someone being photographed around the dugout and stand before tonight's game, we should hopefully have a new signing in tomorrow. I'd also hope any more business we're planning on getting done is done before this game too, we don't usually have busy deadline days.

Regardless, we'll be light on Saturday most likely, and will need some big performances.

Marshall missing is a plus.

8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Can I take it from that the team put out last night will be the starters on Saturday, give or take?

The aura of sweaty wee geeks is strong around the Queens camp.

No chance of an uprising from these wee ferrets, whether they trounce us by four on Saturday or not.

As I told The Cowden, The Hamilton and the Morten, enjoy your little purple patch because it won't last for long. Be sure that I'll be waiting in the wings until I'm removed off this mortal coil to remind you of your Diddy status as you sneak away in the fashion of rats on a sinking ship like the Bateman and The Cowden Till i Die.

Enjoy Saturday and your current position, tremendous at this moment in time. Time stops for no man however and the tide will soon retract sweeping away your golden period into the depths of history with only the moronic Quotes of the Owen Coyle to remember the hope that was given. Anyone remember Gretna?

Thank you.

34 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The aura of sweaty wee geeks is strong around the Queens camp.

No chance of an uprising from these wee ferrets, whether they trounce us by four on Saturday or not.

As I told The Cowden, The Hamilton and the Morten, enjoy your little purple patch because it won't last for long. Be sure that I'll be waiting in the wings until I'm removed off this mortal coil to remind you of your Diddy status as you sneak away in the fashion of rats on a sinking ship like the Bateman and The Cowden Till i Die.

Enjoy Saturday and your current position, tremendous at this moment in time. Time stops for no man however and the tide will soon retract sweeping away your golden period into the depths of history with only the moronic Quotes of the Owen Coyle to remember the hope that was given. Anyone remember Gretna?

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.227ba1518d860b3f9dfbcf131bdc77f4.png