Dundee v Queen’s Park

Will we have signed the known-to-be 'derried oot his nut' Si Murray before this game starts? 🤔

Spoiler

Not a chance lol, as if QP would be stupid enough to let that happen. Don't even want him, only would want him to deprive QP of him.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Will we have signed the known-to-be 'derried oot his nut' Si Murray before this game starts? 🤔

Hide contents

Not a chance lol. Don't even want him, only would want him to deprive QP of him.

think about it GIF by Originals

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not a chance lol, as if QP would be stupid enough to let that happen. Don't even want him, only would want him to deprive QP of him.

Pay for undersoil heating first

16 minutes ago, h_w7864 said:

Looks like Queen’s fans are going to be put in the small corner of the main stand (again)🙄

3106FE57-FDD7-4CC6-ABE6-8D10AB1F816B.png

How many did you bring through to Dens last time round? I can't remember

They'd have opened up the shankly if the numbers were big enough.

21 hours ago, an86 said:

Dundee are expected to win the league. We’re not. Every single bit of pressure is on them. Hopefully we can go out and play with the freedom we have been in recent times. We’re certainly capable of getting a result, but goes without saying that it’ll be an incredibly difficult game.

Mind games - I like it. We're not far from the 'business' end of the season now and the team at the top are the ones with the pressure to stay at the top.

In other words - I'm a Dundee fan and I know we shit our pants when we are expected to do anything and I'm masking like f**k.

Edited by Pens_Dark

2 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

How many did you bring through to Dens last time round? I can't remember

They'd have opened up the shankly if the numbers were big enough.

I can't remember either but I'm sure even Accies fans were put behind the goal, and from the pictures I saw there can't have been more than 50/60 of them. Makes me wonder if we were asked if we have a preference and the club chose that.

Bit disappointed by that news. It's a very crampt wee section up there, and I'd imagine there will be a decent amount more of us on Saturday than last time given how big a game it is which makes me worry about it being PATG only. The view was rubbish too.

20 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I can't remember either but I'm sure even Accies fans were put behind the goal, and from the pictures I saw there can't have been more than 50/60 of them. Makes me wonder if we were asked if we have a preference and the club chose that.

Bit disappointed by that news. It's a very crampt wee section up there, and I'd imagine there will be a decent amount more of us on Saturday than last time given how big a game it is which makes me worry about it being PATG only. The view was rubbish too.

I've honestly no idea how the process works. I just assumed it was to do with staffing the food stalls, turnstiles and stewarding and whether that would be worth opening up another stand. 

I understand the disappointment though because the main stand isn't the best. It's okay on the centre line but still cramped and I'd imagine the view from either corner would be dung.

£24 is utterly embarrassing for a Championship game. Purposely skipping fixtures and expensive ticket pricing, big red flags. I bet your wages measured against your income is quite scary, I do hope we skelp you for £24 man. No wonder you're projecting all the financial nonsense to us, your club is a fuckin mess. 

Edited by QPSpider1867

5 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

£24 is utterly embarrassing for a Championship game. Purposely skipping fixtures and expensive ticket pricing, big red flags. I bet your wages measured against your income is quite scary, I do hope we skelp you for £24 man. No wonder you're projecting all the financial nonsense to us, your club is a fuckin mess. 

Just pay the money and shut the f**k up.