Scottish Cup Round Five

Lex

5 minutes ago, elvis said:

It's the draw I was hoping for we were never in a month of Sundays going to win it at least get a good pay day to cut into that massive debt we are in .

Of course you were. You now get to watch your team beat the wee team you pretend to support.

6 minutes ago, elvis said:

It's the draw I was hoping for we were never in a month of Sundays going to win it at least get a good pay day to cut into that massive debt we are in .

£950k in the black = massive debt?

Stop being a fucking arsehole mate, there's a good bhoy. 

I'm fairly happy - my Road to Hampden continues by avoiding the Cheeks and Dundee United v Killie is an intriguing one.:

Road so far:

Vale of Leithen 0 v Dunbar Utd 2

Dunbar Utd  3 v Clach 2

Dunbar Utd 1 v Stirling Uni 3

Albion Rovers 0 Stirling Uni 1

Dundee United 3 Stirling Uni 0

Dundee United v Killie

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I'm fairly happy - my Road to Hampden continues by avoiding the Cheeks and Dundee United v Killie is an intriguing one.:

Road so far:

Vale of Leithen 0 v Dunbar Utd 2

Dunbar Utd  3 v Clach 2

Dunbar Utd 1 v Stirling Uni 3

Albion Rovers 0 Stirling Uni 1

Dundee United 3 Stirling Uni 0

Dundee United v Killie

If the pattern continues.... United will beat Killie, then go out in the next round!

Genuinely delighted with the draw - getting Arbroath away was great as it's such a rare opponent for us - but this is every bit as good. Either a team we've never played or a ground we've not played this century IIRC.

I used to love a trip to Starks Park and so it would be great to be back there and if Linlithgow pull off a shock it would be mental for tickets I'd imagine given we took 2000+ yesterday.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

When was the last time anyone said “that’s a great draw, cracking ties there”?

1 minute ago, Swello said:

Genuinely delighted with the draw - getting Arbroath away was great as it's such a rare opponent for us - but this is every bit as good. Either a team we've never played or a ground we've not played this century IIRC.

I used to love a trip to Starks Park and so it would be great to be back there and if Linlithgow pull off a shock it would be mental for tickets I'd imagine given we took 2000+ yesterday.

Thank f**k.

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

Our allocation for Linlithgow is 500.

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You can lose £1.6m and not be in any debt, much less massive debt, you utter plamf. 

Are you really this thick?

Not as thick as you who thinks losing 1.6 mill is not a problem fucksake even the club sees it as a problem .