Carluke 2v5  f/t Port Glasgow
Girvan 3v3  f/t East Kilbride
Fourth Division
Kilsyth Athletic 5v1 f/t Easterhouse
Rossvale Academy 3v2  f/t Campbeltown
Edited by lokforever

Tweet

qOd_f00f_normal.jpg

Match seemingly abandoned after Beith went 3-1 up in injury time, Josh Fowler scoring. Both managers sent off & on way to clubhouse a scuffle starts. Referee blows for full time, then appears to be match abandoned after 3 minutes injury time played.

48 minutes ago, F_T_Y said:

What happened at Largs then?

Beith celebrated the 3rd goal ran towards our dugout while going passed largs dugout  . Apparently arnie got brushed by a player  .

Largs dugout took huge umbrage towards it stirred it big time and it all kicked off,  both managers sent off ,both managers  walking off loads of verbals exchanged bodies in splitting the verbals up , haswell shat it rather than dealing with things and abandoned it with seconds to go..

Precedent was set last year with Pollok v Irvine, which was abandoned very late on

Result there was voided

Quick google to see what other leagues would do found the following (From the FA) - In cases where a Match has been abandoned owing to the conduct of both Teams or their Club member(s), the Management Committee shall rule that neither Team will be awarded any points for that Match and it shall not be replayed. No fine(s) can be applied by the Management Committee for an abandoned Match.

Edited by KirkyRobRoy

30 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Precedent was set last year with Pollok v Irvine, which was abandoned very late on

That was in the Scottish Junior Cup.

The referee's report and the WoSFL Constitution and Rules will guide what outcome there is to this situation.

38 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

News of this shameful display actually making waves all over the internet, disgraceful actions really. Both clubs clearly both at fault and lifetime bans for all involved the only reasonable outcome. 

That statement is that stupid I had to look twice it’s worse than the stuff Jackdaw puts on

55 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

News of this shameful display actually making waves all over the internet, disgraceful actions really. Both clubs clearly both at fault and lifetime bans for all involved the only reasonable outcome. 

U clearly have absolute no knowledge of junior football u muppet. I have seen far far worse over the years than today. The ref first and foremost was well out his depth and an utter embaressment.

11 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

U clearly have absolute no knowledge of junior football u muppet. I have seen far far worse over the years than today. The ref first and foremost was well out his depth and an utter embaressment.

He must be due for a promotion then 

Right let's summarise the Largs v Beith game.

From the off the ref confirms he is well out his depth letting 2 horrendous plus his assistants aswell, one of whom I know of from days of old and cannot believe is at this standard of officiating...anyway

Fowler, who was getting pelters from the home bench, scores the 3rd in injury time late on and enroute to celebrating runs through the Largs touchline area barging past Arnie and his mouthpiece assistant/clipboard operator who was an embaressment the whole game.

It then kicks off, verbals and handbags with the young assistant ref calling over the ref with hands out red cards to Strain and Arnie. What followed was chaos, both touchline getting involved with all the players inamongst it. The ref shat it basically and abandoned the game.

Special mention to the Largs #11 who couldn't hit a coos arse with a tennis racket the the whole game yet was quick enough to get involved in the malee & the numerous hold me back routines by players and staff during the rammy.

The ref made a rod for his own back the entire game by letting bad fouls pass by without cards. How Largs ended the first half with 11 players was miracle. If he stamped some form of authority on the game then tensions wouldn't have boiled over to the level they got. He was by far the worst ref I have ever ever witnessed at any level. 

34 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Thankfully the WoSFL is a Senior league and discipline is dealt with by the SFA.

Both managers will get absolutely hammered.

7 minutes ago, Shanner said:

it's not the ref's job to stop grown adult men squabbling like daft neds, he's only there to officiate a football match. 

But at this level it is his job to officiate to a standard ensuring tempers don't boil over due to inept & unprofessional interpretation of the rules. 

3 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

But at this level it is his job to officiate to a standard ensuring tempers don't boil over due to inept & unprofessional interpretation of the rules. 

his job is nothing of the sort. the collective lack of discipline of adults is not his responsibility.

1 hour ago, the nearly man said:

That statement is that stupid I had to look twice it’s worse than the stuff Jackdaw puts on

57 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

If you guys can’t accept the need for strong punishment then thats your problem, id suggest anger management and a week in a zen buddhist camp as punishment for all involved along with a lifetime ban. Also its not junior football. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

Just out of interest, do the paying punters get their money back, or a free ticket to any rescheduled fixture? I'd be a bit fed up if my cash was wasted on a game that didn't officially exist........ 

26 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

If you guys can’t accept the need for strong punishment then thats your problem, id suggest anger management and a week in a zen buddhist camp as punishment for all involved along with a lifetime ban. Also its not junior football. 

Mate I'm a neutral and seeing it through non tinted specs. Pyramid/lower leagues watever u want to call it...very sorry my friend.