Ann Gloag, the human trafficker?

Ric

U1fnagd.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64355631

She is a religious zealot whose support for the tories allowed her, and her homophobe brother, to gain a monopoly when Thatcher "deregulated" public transport. She has a controversial history that, in general, comes down to her acting like her money allows her a "consequence free" life. An example being her solution to breaking the law regarding not allowing freedom to roam on her land, where she simply said "I don't care if I'm right or wrong, I am much richer than you and will destroy the lives of anyone who dares challenge me".

This human trafficking charge is base around her "Freedom From Fistula Foundation", a religious organisation which effectively acts like old world Christian Ministries.

What is crazy is the number of charity heads etc who have publicly defended her and said its all rubbish, as well as various people claiming she "saved" them and was an "angel", written using suspiciously similar phraseology.

She'll be trying to pull in favours to get off with it right now.