Signs you are getting old…

TxRover

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

Possibly a local thing but you get offered a seniors discount without asking for one or having to show your seniors card.

Got the free 55+ drink at a local establishment without asking for it recently…wandered home and looked at the mirror and got very afraid as I don’t see what they did…

32 minutes ago, Venti said:

Knees are fine, it's the ankles for me.

Snap crackle and pop noises.

Agree on the knees, ankles nice and quiet…yet, every couple of weeks you take a step, and it feels like a knife is being driven into the ankle for about 10 steps, and then it just goes away…

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

Possibly a local thing but you get offered a seniors discount without asking for one or having to show your seniors card.

Can remember my old man (who was prematurely greyed) taking great offence when this happened to him when in his early 50's.

It's obviously a family trait/gene thing as myself and siblings are also greying at an early age. There will be no such indignation on my part. If anything is being offered free or cheap purely because you look like an auld cnut, you bet your arse I'm having it.