Signs you are getting old…

TxRover

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Knocked the pill case over (having a pill case may qualify on its own), and had so many spilt that I had to plonk the whole weeks supply onto a plate and sort them out again.

Amateur stuff, mate.

Last week my older sister - aged 66  - sent me the programme from our school's choir concert in 1977 that she'd got from some Facebook shite.

I could remember the words of every song from every singer.

After we finished blethering and I got up from my chair I couldn't remember if I wanted to go for a pish or to put a  pizza in the oven.

THAT is age.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Amateur stuff, mate.

Last week my older sister - aged 66  - sent me the programme from our school's choir concert in 1977 that she'd got from some Facebook shite.

I could remember the words of every song from every singer.

After we finished blethering and I got up from my chair I couldn't remember if I wanted to go for a pish or to put a  pizza in the oven.

THAT is age.

As long as you didn't pish in the oven and put the pizza in the toilet. 

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

100%.

I can tell the weather with how my knees are when I wake up.

Bette Midler used her husband's penis as an indicator.

When he woke up, if it was lying to the left it was going to rain, if it lay to the right it was going to be sunny, if it was straight up, who gives a f**k what the weather was.

50 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Knocked the pill case over (having a pill case may qualify on its own), and had so many spilt that I had to plonk the whole weeks supply onto a plate and sort them out again.

I haven't got a pill case - maybe I should have - but when a small pill practically launches itself out of its protective strip when you exert slightly too much pressure and you have to scrambe around on your hands and knees - something that is only done in dire emergencies - in order to retreive it.