Celtic v Morton (with added VAR)

AyrshireTon

35 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

So, Celtic fans. Let’s talk about sense of achievement. Today was the equivalent of a hard man 6th year at secondary turning up at a primary school and beating the shit out of a primary 1 child. Few beers? Slapping each other on the back? How the f**k do Celtic (and rangers) fans take any sort of joy from football? Anytime either Celtic or  rangers meet an actual peer in Europe you get well and truly bodied. 

Not to mention the headmaster coming out and adding their own swift kicking while the child is down.

Anyway before I drink the day away, f**k Celtic, f**k VAR, f**k Clancy, f**k Celtic, f**k Napier, f**k the SFA and f**k Celtic. And f**k Rangers an all for good measure. 

Just now, GiGi said:

Anyway before I drink the day away, f**k Celtic, f**k VAR, f**k Clancy, f**k Celtic, f**k Napier, f**k the SFA and f**k Celtic. And f**k Rangers an all for good measure. 

GiGi doing it right. Meanwhile Hendrix is waiting for his mum to cook his Turkey Twizzlers.

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm not scrolling back to see if its been asked, but why did this game have VAR but Killies didnt ?

It is a kick in the teeth to have been fucked over by VAR today when other games in the same round didn't have it in operation. That's not a level playing field for all teams at this round of the competition and is fundamentally unfair, even ignoring that shambles in this game.

49 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic fans getting sensitive again :lol:

^^^ havers

47 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

GiGi doing it right. Meanwhile Hendrix is waiting for his mum to cook his Turkey Twizzlers.

^^^ havers while rattled.

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

It’s absolutely fucking incredible that you managed to win a quadruple treble with all these referees against you. Incredible. 

Where the f**k did I say the refs were against us? 🤣

The point i am making and that most likely deliberately missed is that VAR clearly doesn’t get enough of these decisions right. Today we benefitted from a another bad penalty decision, no one is disputing that