Celtic v Morton (with added VAR)

AyrshireTon

1 minute ago, PSJ.84 said:

Only televised games are required to have VAR - should they have it. The clubs would have to pay for VAR in non-televised games. None of them have gone for it, unsurprisingly 

There’s no VAR at Darvel v Aberdeen and it’s being televised.

Just now, G_&_T said:

I don't understand how Goldson's handball in the Old Firm cannot be given and that one can. I haven;t watched the former again, but didn't Goldson move his hands (albeit to protect his face) and handle the ball, whilst this one is 100% an accident and his hands are not in an unnatural position.

Saint Mirren had one at Tynecastle...the list goes on.

This is what annoys me, the Rowles one at Tynecastle against St M is probably more of a penalty than that Ambrose one. 

I dream of a day where the two cheeks f**k off down to England and leave us in peace. The whole Scottish game is geared towards them winning repeatedly to appease their moronic gloryhunting fans 

7 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

More evidence here that Scottish football is involved in an elaborate institutional conspiracy against Celtic and that the authorities will do everything they can to stop Celtic from winning trophies.

They certainly help them out in cup games, not so much in league games. Got to manufacture that bigot cup final.

1 minute ago, RedEd said:

Nonsense. Ambrose's arm is in a 'natural' position and the ball is deflected towards him from about a yard.

Ask yourself what would have happened if it had taken place at the other end.

I believe the pen would have been given. That's the way refs work.

How many "controversial" or "unfathomable" handball penalty decisions have we see this season? In Scotland, England and the world cup? It's not an Old Firm or Scottish problem, it's one IFAB need to sort.

6 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Absolute shambles of a decision. If that's a penalty then football is dying. I wonder if the ref would have gave Morton that penalty?

A real head scratcher of a question...

54 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

If a Morton player so much as grazes the ball with his finger, they'll be straight on to VAR to analyse it from 18 angles

I wish I wasnt right but knew I would be. 

Mental to think there are moonhowlers following Celtic who think theres a referee conspiracy against them.

7 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

I don't understand how Goldson's handball in the Old Firm cannot be given and that one can. I haven;t watched the former again, but didn't Goldson move his hands (albeit to protect his face) and handle the ball, whilst this one is 100% an accident and his hands are not in an unnatural position.

Saint Mirren had one at Tynecastle...the list goes on.

Neither do I, but then I don't fully know the hand ball law these days. 😒

Celtic fans on Twitter (lunatics) saying this is all part of the SFA conspiracy. By giving them cheap penalty in a game they’re likely to win it’ll shut up Ange, but they’re not falling for it. 

A more paranoid bunch of people you will not meet. 

8 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Even the sellick fans on Twitter are berating that penalty decision 

Just let that sink

Even the most paranoid c***s, Celtic fans, are criticising that decision 

Some of them are claiming that it was given to discredit celtic and to make them look bad.