Celtic v Morton (with added VAR)

AyrshireTon

I look forward to Aussie Ange's next diatribe about the Ref conspiracy against his half of Old Firm (Ruining Scottish Fitba Together Since 1888/2012) plc.

VAR is helping in the ruination of our national game. Why bother, say all supporters of Wee Diddy teams.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Absolutely disgraceful. Game is fucked. 

Celtic fans arguing they don’t get the breaks has always been laughable.  But now it is just criminal.  If that’s a penalty, the handball rule needs scrapped.  

Oh Efe. Dougie needs to get him off the pitch pronto before he costs more goals.

Doesn’t even need to bring on a sub, they’d be better off a man down than having Ambrose on. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I thought it was only used in stadiums that have it in place, no? 

Yes thats my understanding too. But the competition needs a level playing field imo. Either VAR in or out for all (or at the very least by round). Oh ffs games over now

Edited by mcjameos

Can only question Ambrose there tbh. The fact he’s not thought to recoil his right arm up in to his shoulder like a reverse go go gadget in the 0.0003 seconds between it deflecting off another person’s foot and his arm is just careless quite frankly.

What a fucking shambles of a decision.