Stenhousemuir v Livingston

LiviLion

Forced to buy paper tickets by wee clubs like Hearts, Hibs and the horrible two. Nice being able to just buy tickets to show on the phone at Stenny, life's winners.

Anyway, get them pumped.

George

Devlin  -  de Lucas  -  Boyes  -  Penrice

Shinnie  -  Kelly  -  Omeonga

Bradley  -  Anderson  -  Nouble

4 bought last nite LL 🦁 

Heading to Larbert via Queen Street on Saturday with a squad from western WL.

Rest of the eastern ladz heading to Larbert via Edinburgh on the train.

Plough Inn(Stenhousemuir)function hall booked for Livi fans pre-match 👍 

Edited by Dav nan Gael

2 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

According to their website you can pay at the gate L/F.They would prefer online tickets,but the option is there.🦁👍£.

Cheers Troy.

5 hours ago, Troy.1995 said:

Not sure if this will be on tbh.Overnight frost for Stenny rising to 4 degrees. Could be  repeat of Wednesdays fiasco.Check before you travel. 🥶🤷‍♂️.

Even ours would've been on at 3pm, their stadium is pretty open for sunlight getting on the plastic pitch, from memory a stand along one side and a cowshed behind the goals for away fans, the other two sides open ground.

Stenhousemuir has a very low elevation,compared to "high" WL.

Also it's reasonably close to the river Forth with its salty air.

My daughter travels thru on way to her work in Stirling,she says there's not much lying about there,snow/ice wise.......fingers crossed. 

4 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Stenhousemuir has a very low elevation,compared to "high" WL.

Also it's reasonably close to the river Forth with its salty air.

My daughter travels thru on way to her work in Stirling,she says there's not much lying about there,snow/ice wise.......fingers crossed. 

I don't think the River Forth's salty air has any influence on Ochilview's conditions. Temperatures are forecast to be above zero by 6am, and up to 4° by midday. 

Gary Naysmith has a far better knowledge of Livingston FC than anyone could imagine.

37 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I don't think the River Forth's salty air has any influence on Ochilview's conditions. Temperatures are forecast to be above zero by 6am, and up to 4° by midday. 

Gary Naysmith has a far better knowledge of Livingston FC than anyone could imagine.

It's certainly at a lower altitude than A/vale or most of WL.

Anyhows I expect a tough game tomorrow and as ever in a cup tie,the 1st goal is vital......

Us Whitburn ladz going via Glasgow on the choo choo,no had a lower league away day in the Scottish for a while.

We're going into this on decent form again, but don't know if Anderson is ok to play after coming off injured in our last game, and not sure we'd risk Nouble in this game, prob give him another week to make sure he's fully fit and save him for the Hearts game. Might see Guthrie starting, and Goncalves coming on as sub 2nd half.

Anyway, looking forward to the game, it'll be my first this year after recovering from the flu.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

The Amber Pound is rolling on in, enjoy the show Stenny :D 

On the other side of it Gary Naismith famously had our number in the League 1 title winning season. Here's hoping that was an East Fife related one off and not some foreshadowing of an upset.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Martindale starting Esma in this, no, seriously (stop laughing). Front three of Bradley-Esma-Moyo would be some laugh. Even better if it was Nouble-Esma-Moyo, I'm not sure that's something lower league defenders could get close to

Edited by ATLIS

4 hours ago, ATLIS said:

The Amber Pound is rolling on in, enjoy the show Stenny :D 

On the other side of it Gary Naismith famously had our number in the League 1 title winning season. Here's hoping that was an East Fife related one off and not some foreshadowing of an upset.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Martindale starting Esma in this, no, seriously (stop laughing). Front three of Bradley-Esma-Moyo would be some laugh. Even better if it was Nouble-Esma-Moyo, I'm not sure that's something lower league defenders could get close to

I think Moyo has dropped to a bench player since the introduction of young Bradley who has been superb in every appearance 

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

well it all sounds very shite for us so far

It has been. Don't think their keeper had a save to make until 35 minutes in, and I think that was his only one. Long ball to the wing, pass into the middle, lose it, repeat. 

Stenny set up perfectly for this and deserve their lead.