Syngenta FC-Pending doom

12 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Is it purely a case of a youth/amateur club thinking the jump into adult, bigger League football is fairly straightforward ? Or is it just the lack of ground, as I would have thought they'd have enough volunteers to help - or as seen around Bristol, tons of help when kids are playing - but lack of interest when kids grow up. A shame to see clubs fold, obviously I don't know the whole story with the owner etc.

This situation is a bit more complictated

Just now, IR1970 said:

Are you sure you've just not heard that they train at Little Kerse. Still think the best story was Zander Diamond was on £750 a week. 🤣

I'm fairly sure what I've heard.  Santa the new camelon overlord lol.

6 hours ago, Marooneye said:

I'm fairly sure what I've heard.  Santa the new camelon overlord lol.

If there is work going on at LK to suggest that it will become SFA compliant then they will be staying in Camelon as I really cant see them giving up the Licence to move to LK unless Stevie is giving them the full place for free and the £££ out weigh losing the SFA Licence vs free digs.

24 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Whats happened since this,

On 04/08/2022 at 18:08, Fraz_1311 said:

You can never tell in football all that I know is it’s very exciting times ahead for syngenta . Everyone would say they want to play as high a level as possible be that league or lowland league but who knows we might not get out this league time will tell 

From the statement, its one man resigning. Then you get further and it appears its a club folding.

If that's the case and this guy thinks he is the club, or bigger than a club, there is no place in football for that. 

Regardless, it's a poor statement.

its 100% the 1st team folding via the Syngenta Juveniles page

Statement Regarding 1st Team
Syngenta Juveniles FC were informed by the board of Syngenta FC in January of their intention to leave the Club at the end of this season.
This decision included the 1st Team Management and all backroom staff moving on, and they confirmed they would complete the current season before doing so.
Today the 1st Team have announced they will not now continue, and will not see out the current season, having been unable to field a side last Saturday.
On behalf of Syngenta Juveniles FC we want to thank Steven Allison and his team for the past three years and wish them all the best for the future.
This announcement has no impact on Syngenta Juveniles FC as the 1st Team were operationally, and financially, separate entities.
Syngenta Juveniles FC recently announced their new youth player pathway with East of Scotland side, Bo’ness Athletic.
The Club now look forward to forging our relationship with them and building on their success of developing and progressing young players in the senior game.
The Club are excited to see the pipeline of talent coming through the Syngenta youth sides and getting their opportunity with the new U20s and first team.

Everyone involved with this nick of an effort should face a lifetime ban from participating in Scottish football. As should each and every other Walter Mitty outfit and their associated hangers-on, as soon as it invariably goes tits-up.