Syngenta FC-Pending doom

19 hours ago, monthehoose said:

I agree with what you say, but I would go further and say that nomad teams like syngenta should not be allowed to get an SFA licence. They got a licence because of the facilities of Stenhousemuir, while my team who have done nothing wrong and have been in existense about 100ย  years longer than Syngenta and have an excellent ground except no floodlights can't get licenced. Something wrong when that can happen and a team that don't even have their own ground can get licenced.

Totally agree, football is largely about community and belonging.

To many teams built for egos.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Totally agree, football is largely about community and belonging.

To many teams built for egos.

They should get back to playing football manager on their computers rather than destroying clubs & players by believing they know all about football. Idiots have never even played the game.ย 

On 18/02/2023 at 13:58, Stag Nation said:

Are you sure? Nothing to suggest that in the SFA licensing manual ....

If the licensing committee have the discretion to add extra requirements to any application as they see fit that could effectively still be the case. Might be a bit awkward to add something to the rules that would mean having to boot out a club like Clyde.

We were supposed to play them tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday 11th, both predictably postponed and we've been given a different game for the 11th now.

It sounds a formality so I don't know why they just don't fix the League tables now?ย  If they want to award all Syngenta's future opponents the points, I wouldn't complain as we are yet to play them in the League this season and would welcome the 6 points!!!ย  But their results just need to be removed now and clarification on the knock on effect to relegation and promotions etc.

Hopefully they are looking into it further than just Syngenta leaving the league. I'm sure if it was only that, then they would've been wiped off the table and all games voided.ย 

The fact the entire backroom staff then went to another club within 12 hours and signed all the old team's players really needs to be dealt with.

If there isn't a rule or process already, there needs to be ASAP to stop these charlatans taking the piss out the league system again

1 hour ago, lithgierose said:

Perthmo has a valid point on the camelon thread. Regarding cup fixtures.

I asked the same question on the King Cup thread.

A bit puzzled with the reply as Camelon had played Syngenta in the previous round so would have players cup tied.ย 

Looks now like they'll play their 20s to fulfil that tie.

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

I asked the same question on the King Cup thread.

A bit puzzled with the reply as Camelon had played Syngenta in the previous round so would have players cup tied.ย 

Looks now like they'll play their 20s to fulfil that tie.

They should be banned from next year's competition for bringing it into disrepute.

ย 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Syngentas resignation was confirmed at a meeting last night all games this season now cast as void.ย 

Does that mean Camelon can now change their name to New Syngenta FC

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ