Syngenta FC-Pending doom

10 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

This is a popcorn thread this. Almost every post tinged with bitterness at someone in some capacity.

Always a fan of someone coming on and starting with "hearing some crazy noise...." 😆

syngenta deserves everything they get by allowing pennies into there fold 

3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

This is a popcorn thread this. Almost every post tinged with bitterness at someone in some capacity.

Always a fan of someone coming on and starting with "hearing some crazy noise...." 😆

Sucked you in, have a free bag of popcorn LMAO, This will come out soon enough, Syngenta have a massive battle on their hands now.

Bitterness, maybe what goes around comes around and all that.

My position is I wish all the Syngenta management/players and staff all the best, the U20s players all the best as well, YES of course I have my popcorn out too and getting that little f**k you in there.

Edited by Kemlin Dan

22 minutes ago, Kemlin Dan said:

Sucked you in, have a free bag of popcorn LMAO, This will come out soon enough, Syngenta have a massive battle on their hands now.

Bitterness, maybe what goes around comes around and all that.

My position is I wish all the Syngenta management/players and staff all the best, the U20s players all the best as well, YES of course I have my popcorn out too and getting that little f**k you in there.

Free popcorn...sold 🍿 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of us who don't speak Syngentaese - what does "my coaching staff" and "my backroom staff" actually mean?

28 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Bo'ness Athletic and Syngenta Juveniles announce a partnership. Which will see a Bo'ness Athletic u20s set up. If the senior team's money men, people are walking away, take it Syngenta FC are just counting down the doomsday clock.

More or less confirms syngenta will fold at the end of the season

10 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Guess this will probably be good news for whoever is fourth bottom of the EoS second division this year although that could also be further complicated depending on what happens with LL related pro/rel issues.

I don't think they save you in eos I think extra team goes up but not sure

I don't think the EoSFL, LL or SFA state clearly what happens .........My best guess is that it will be a decision for the EoSFL Board what happens re relegation/promotion if Syngenta fold.                                     That best guess is influenced by the WoSFL rule G74 which states :- In the event of a club resigning or being expelled from the League, the Management Committee shall have the power to adjust promotion/relegation accordingly to ensure the League structure will remain as at rule G74.  (it should be G65 -The League shall consist of a Premier Division of 16 clubs; a First Division consisting of 16 clubs; a Second Division consisting of 16 clubs; a Third Division consisting of 19 clubs with all remaining clubs participating in the Fourth Division).              The LL, EoSFL, WoSFL etc should all have a rule as to what exactly will happen if a club resigns or is expelled so there's no doubt what happens.  It's not rocket science and with the financial state of Scottish Fitbaw such events are almost certainly going to occur at some point.