Kilmarnock v Newco

Another match where we’ve managed to come from behind and win. I suppose you could argue it’s good character and we can adapt to the opposition and play well in the second half (it was a common theme under Gerrard so not surprising it is under Beale as well) but we can’t keep giving teams head-starts.

A new keeper is fast becoming a priority.

Morelos loves to score against Killie. Fantastic play by Sakala for the first who is really putting up good numbers under Beale.

Just when you think maybe, just maybe, we're turning a corner and looking upwards one of this lot boots you right in the sack to bring you back to reality.

Rangers were there for the taking tonight and a combination of keystone cops defending and stupidity on Armstrongs part cost us the chance of pulling off any kind of result.

Roll on the summer when there's a massive clearout. 

This will be an extremely controversial opinion on this site but I just wanted to say that, if they could somehow cut out the half of their song book that refers to events in Ireland, the Sevco fans have some good chants and to be fair to their fans they never stop singing all game.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

This will be an extremely controversial opinion on this site but I just wanted to say that, if they could somehow cut out the half of their song book that refers to events in Ireland, the Sevco fans have some good chants and to be fair to their fans they never stop singing all game.

Can't really argue with that, the Irish/religious stuff embarrasses us/Scottish fitba. 

On 19/01/2023 at 17:35, Sortmeout said:

They are a very noisy lot and they generally start clean and drop to sectarian pish when something goes wrong on the pitch. Which is every game at the minute. 

I'd dearly love them to clean up their act but I'm afraid it's probably not likely. 

On 19/01/2023 at 17:35, Sortmeout said:

You've never had a controversial opinion in yer puff, mate.

In this respect - surprisingly - yer right.