Kilmarnock v Newco

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

McLaughlin being all over the shop can’t be a surprise to anyone on the coaching staff surely to God.

Believe it or not, he is usually relatively commanding at cross balls.

Watching Rangers in the first half of games is making the Parliament Channel look attractive. 

At least on the Parliament Channel there's the chance of an occasional laugh. Our defence is utterly honking at set pieces and it would be funny if it wasn't so damaging. 

I'm coming to the unwelcome conclusion that this starting 11 just won't do and the bench isn't particularly inspiring. Major clear out required, but I doubt there's enough loot. 

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Watching Rangers in the first half of games is making the Parliament Channel look attractive. 

At least on the Parliament Channel there's the chance of an occasional laugh. Our defence is utterly honking at set pieces and it would be funny if it wasn't so damaging. 

I'm coming to the unwelcome conclusion that this starting 11 just won't do and the bench isn't particularly inspiring. Major clear out required, but I doubt there's enough loot. 

It is staggering how many times we fall behind in matches. Beale has been good enough to adapt so that in all but one match we’ve won, but it won’t last forever and is a terrible trait to have as a team.

All this continual talk of anxiety is worrying too, it needs sorted.