Only Beaten Domestically by St Mirren v St Mirren

HT 2-0
Game over then. Started fairly well and were unlucky with the Main disallowed goal. Looked level with the naked eye, get the lines out he's just off. 
Had a couple of other openings too but lack of cutting edge still there.
Rest up ahead of our big cup tie on Saturday second half please. No more injuries. 

Celtic were comfortable winners and the far better side, I think we gave a good account of ourselves though.

Again we're just not clinical enough, we forced Hart into a couple of decent saves, hit the bar, one chalked off. We got into a few good positions then the final ball let us down.

Edited by houston_bud

11 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'm not overly concerned about our lack of clinical...ness just yet. We're creating the chances, at least. We've had a dry spell but I'm confident we'll get back on form.

I wouldn't say I'm concerned, we're having a good season and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's clearly the area we lack in though, the 2 Hearts games, Kilmarnock and Livingston we could've taken more if we'd had a bit more of a cutting edge.

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

Getting dangerously close to the pack below us there's no way this team is getting top six can't score in a barrel of fannies watch Dundee beat us on Saturday.

We are absolutely no closer than we were at kick off you permanent knicker wetting welt !

Your team won tonight, no idea why your moaning about the opposition. 

Felt the score was harsh on us for sure.

Always feel you have to get the first goal at places like Ibrox and Parkhead and we were obviously very close to doing just that with the Main goal that was chopped off.

The goal we then went on to concede from the corner a few minutes later was the biggest disappointment for me on the night, it was really poor defending.

The second Celtic goal was a sublime finish from a top quality player and that's really the game done and dusted.

I thought we had a couple of really good spells in the game and were really unlucky not to get a goal. Two brilliant saves from Hart from Ayunga and Gogic and then the header that thumped the crossbar.

We could have probably sat in with 10 behind the ball for the 90 mins and camped in our own box and got away with a 1-0 or a 2-0 but I'd rather we at least had a go and came up short than give in before a ball is kicked.

Next seven games taking us up to the end of February will define our season.

Dundee in the cup, two games against Motherwell, Hibs, Aberdeen, Ross County and St.Johnstone.