The Pie & Bovril WoSFL Predictions Competition midweek trial 18th January

@Shannon @Shanner @Darvel legend @happy @coolerking83 @coineanach @Bcassells @passbackdave @Fredeye @Broomhill Ultra @beith19 @Kenny*******Powers @funky monkey @93glens17 @Spyro @dagane

Right, the trial didn't work. Thanks to those who posted but I did only post the fixtures on Monday morning and put a parameter of 14 required to post, only 13 of us did. The postponements and the fact that no-one correctly predicted a score makes it easier to just scrub this round. However...

As this whole thing was a way to garner more interest and posting in this section of the forum, I think we should predict on midweek games where available so I propose the following formula. I will post on a Thursday with the midweek games (Tuesday or Wednesday) for the following week and again on Monday with the Saturday games. As most people will log in at the weekend, that will give ample opportunity to predict. Basically, the fixtures will go up and be counted regardless of how many make predictions. 

Obviously, the weather will be a factor at this time of year but it's worth a punt. The postponed matches from this week have been rearranged for next, so I'll make a new thread for that now.

Thanks guys.