The Jam Tarts vs The Dons

16 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I’m sure you thought that was amusing in your head before you typed it. 
No idea why right enough 

Of course, I could make my acerbic posts more challenging, Thenorthernlight, but then the stupider posters would be in here complaining, furrowing their brows in a vain attempt to understand the situation. 

Spoiler

(you are the stupider posters)

23 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I  assume you didn't meet this gothic girl from Darvel at an Oasis gig?

Around the time of your romatic liasion with the Darvel Goth, I was making a rather unpleasant journey into deep darkest Ayrshire to watch Oasis at Irvine Beach in 1995. In my musical innocence at the time, I quite liked the first album but then didn't like anything else that came after when it all went a bit anthemic.

To round the circle, I'm going to a dark wave festival next month in Den Haag so I'll keep an eye and ear out for any goth with origins in Darvel.

I was at that. The Verve and Cast were the support. Got to say that I disagree. The first two Oasis albums were decent enough. All downhill from there.

I'd love to think we could get something from this game but I just can't see it. I'm not saying that Hearts are any good, just a little less hit than us. And they're at home.

The Hearts PPV for £12.99 would be tempting if I thought we had a chance of getting anything. Is the quality OK?

Edited by Suspect Device

I don't think Hearts' win tonight will be too decisive for the season. Making up nine points will be difficult but not impossible if we can beat them twice. Still a full round of fixtures before the split. Just need to recruit a defence and stop playing shite and we'll be fine. 

55 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

The Hearts PPV for £12.99 would be tempting if I thought we had a chance of getting anything. Is the quality OK?

Occasional 'where the f**k's it gone' moments aside, it's pretty decent, and our in-match commentary team are generally agreed up on to be pretty much the least annoyingly biased in the country.

57 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Agreed between themselves? Sounds a bit bias to me.

Most away supporters* I've seen commenting on them seem to agree they're unexpectedly free of the usual over-powering bias. 

* Hibs supporters may not agree, of course.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

"Southern" League Cup is quite impressive though, all things considered

Drawn finals were awarded to the team with more corner kicks. :lol:

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I was at that. The Verve and Cast were the support. Got to say that I disagree. The first two Oasis albums were decent enough. All downhill from there.

The Verve? I went on the Saturday night and I'm sure it was just Oasis and Cast.

Did you go on the Friday night?

The Oasis Express from Buchanan Street Bus Station!? Oh the shame ☺️

6 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

The Verve? I went on the Saturday night and I'm sure it was just Oasis and Cast.

Did you go on the Friday night?

The Oasis Express from Buchanan Street Bus Station!? Oh the shame ☺️

I'm thinking it would be the Saturday but I can hardly remember last weekend so that long ago is lost in the mists of time.

Minibus from Fife.

Decisions decisions…I’ve been down the borders all day freezing my testicla’s off so do I…..

go to the ice box that is tynecastle to see Scotlands third best team V Scotlands tenth best team🤔🤔 or put the heating on log into IPTV (sheep tv translated by Alexa) for shits & giggles 🤭 

15 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

so do I…..

go to the ice box that is tynecastle to see Scotlands third best team V Scotlands tenth best team🤔🤔 

I know it was only a couple of seasons ago that your club were playing in the Championship. But you're being a bit harsh on them there.

22 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

I know it was only a couple of seasons ago that your club were playing in the Championship. But you're being a bit harsh on them there.

Hibs have played more consecutive seasons in the Championship than we have been there in total in the last 30 years, you should probably avoid Championship patter.