The Jam Tarts vs The Dons

45 minutes ago, gazelle83 said:

We humped Copenhagen, that doesn't mean Zander diamond would have got in their team. For context hearts best player and captain is an Aberdeen reject.

Garry O'Connor 'hopeless and unfit'- Morton chief | The Scotsman

41 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Jambos better not let up here. Let’s get this c**t sacked tonight. 

I applaud your pragmatism; seriously

But, you never really played that bad; we were on it, really on it, finally!

41 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

We're about as bad tonight as Hearts were in Europe this season.

You weren't that good, though

29 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Hope to f**k Aberdeen don't get a goal back or it will finish them as a Football club.

We'll let you lot have 1 when the score is the same on Sunday, pal

Not watched programmed telly in ages, but waiting on the highlights. It’s River City on… is the attractive older lassie that just got raped by the big fat guy that looks like Mark McGhee, the woman that played Joe’s Mum on Eastenders years ago?

To be completely honest, we can play better than that. We can't be as sloppy as we were at times in the first half when we go to Easter Road.

Obviously very good going forward. Excellent goals from Smith and Gino and we had good chances to score a couple more.

Aberdeen? Ooft. I've been cautious about the possibility of them catching us but they really are soft as shite. The caveats apply about having a hard game on Sunday and a couple of players out but we still have important players missing and we were in a far worse state when we went to Pittodrie but at least waited til the last half-hour before capitulating. 

If Livi concede in their game in hand we'll have the joint best defence outside the Old Firm with everyone having played each other home and away. How the f**k has that happened? Lots of bad football teams I guess.

1 hour ago, SEETHING said:

Hearts' stroll to third place was always a foregone conclusion. Aberdeen crumbling before our very eyes is extremely pleasing though. 

Wonder when Keith Jackson will dig out the old "faceless cast of thousands" line to describe Aberdeen's midfield and forward line? Rammydanny, Duck, Meeoffsky, Booseyleejen - who are these people? Are they who Aberdeen have mortgaged their future to be able to field? 😨

Remember, we’re going bust.

12 minutes ago, DC92 said:

To be completely honest, we can play better than that. We can't be as sloppy as we were at times in the first half when we go to Easter Road.

Judging by Hibs fans’ assessments of their team currently we probably can actually get away with being that sloppy at Easter Road but I’d still rather we didn’t 

We would just pass it around the back until they’re tempted to bite which invariably left Snodgrass with space and time in the middle of the field and Aberdeen in Trouble. 

whether our centre halves are actually good enough on the ball to get away with this on a regular basis is doubtful but to their credit they are at least generally quick enough to deal with their mistakes 

It would be nice if they didn’t have to though 

9 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Judging by Hibs fans’ assessments of their team currently we probably can actually get away with being that sloppy at Easter Road but I’d still rather we didn’t 

We would just pass it around the back until they’re tempted to bite which invariably left Snodgrass with space and time in the middle of the field and Aberdeen in Trouble. 

whether our centre halves are actually good enough on the ball to get away with this on a regular basis is doubtful but to their credit they are at least generally quick enough to deal with their mistakes 

It would be nice if they didn’t have to though 

The same thought crossed my mind but we can't count on that. Snodgrass himself was one of the main culprits and given everyone else bombs on when he gets the ball it leaves gaping holes in the middle of the pitch.

Just to counteract that ludicrous negativity, Gino was excellent again and if he'd joined this season we'd be desperate to get him a new contract. 

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Expecting Hearts to get a penalty on Sunday. 

It's a worrying time for a Hearts striker going into a cup derby with him already on 19 goals for the season, but if anyone can do it, it's him.

Shout out to @SEETHING for his top form on this thread tonight. He can buy me a pint anytime.