The Jam Tarts vs The Dons

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Mate… let it go… just… let it go… when you get bent over, the other team’s fans will take a bit of enjoyment out of it. It happens. The best thing to do, is just to hold up your hands and say “fair enough”. 

Have a nice rest of your evening. Turn the telly off, have a big glass of water, and get a couple of pages of your book read.

Happens to the best of us. 👍

Your concern is touching.

8 minutes ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Surely Aberdeen fans must question the players commitment to their own club when they see their performances against other clubs compared to recent games against Rangers?

Could you not have also managed a little bit of us living in the 80s as well?

10 minutes ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Surely Aberdeen fans must question the players commitment to their own club when they see their performances against other clubs compared to recent games against Rangers?

Jesus, this shite again 

We’ve played you three times and lost all three times this season 

We haven’t beat Sevco since 2019

How the f**k is that raising our game against you, exactly?

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Could you not have also managed a little bit of us living in the 80s as well?

I was surprised at how many of them reappeared for the second half, wouldn't have been me. 

There was even a few of them applauding some the players at the end, there's not a chance that would have been me.

Keen observers have noted all season that Aberdeen are absolute pap who were always going to slide down the table, but you can only beat what's in front of you, so well done to the team tonight. Results since the World Cup continue to be excellent, and Hearts' target now should be setting down a real marker with a good points total and getting third tied up as quickly as possible.

Three clean sheets in January is very pleasing, and this is a great way to go into the biggest game of the month on Sunday.

Some team, the Hearts.

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

The 'they only had 6 shots on target' defence isn't particularly strong when we had about 10 great chances.

Aye. It could have been 7 or 8 tonight. We've hit the post, had one kicked off the line, Humphrys missed an absolute sitter. But let's not be greedy, eh?

Bottom line is there's just a fucking mile between the two teams.

Edited by VincentGuerin

4 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

There was even a few of them applauding some the players at the end, there's not a chance that would have been me.

I noticed that, loser mentality.