The Jam Tarts vs The Dons

35 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Not a “top red” so unable to secure briefs for this, but hopefully some of you folks can keep me up to date on the selection of match pies. 

That’s all I’m really interested in. 

We might not be in the same class as Kilmarnock on that score but the steak pie at tynecastle is pretty good these days

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I've not had the doner pies yet but they are meant to be tremendous. 

I can testify that the diner pie is one of the best things I've ever eaten 

I can't say anything about the allegations of a quality steakie, it takes a lot for me to stray from the usual "eyelids and arseholes" delight that is a scotch pie 

Edited by Stylish Kid
Pies

3 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm inquisitive to know if Hearts put 3rd place finishes in the big league on their Roll of Honours list?

I believe you lot forfeited the right to take the piss of our Roll of Honours list when you added the following teuchter and diddy competitions to your list. 😉

image.thumb.png.cc3c79e6e37c8a21e68bc177071e870f.png

Hearts penalty, Shankland converts, waddles away shushing the Aberdeen contingent.

Hearts get away with a penalty/red card incident.

Neilson (shatteringly bald) comes out in his post-match interview with a 'look over there!' distraction and claims an Aberdeen player should've walked instead.

Multiple Hearts players come off with 'knocks' to try and keep Lee Johnson second guessing.

Craig Levein smiles down from above watching it all.

I Don't want to sound over confident or Arrogant or anything but i feel this is a game we should be winning, Especially at home, a win puts us in pole position for 3rd this season.

I'm going for a 3-1 Hearts win - Kuol, Shankland and Humphrey’s with the goals for us. 

I feel we should go with

Clark

Hill Rowles Kingsley

Atkinson Snodric Devlin Cochrane

Kuol Shankland Mckay

8 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I believe you lot forfeited the right to take the piss of our Roll of Honours list when you added the following teuchter and diddy competitions to your list. 😉

image.thumb.png.cc3c79e6e37c8a21e68bc177071e870f.png

The research about Aberdeen by Hearts fans knows no bounds.