Celtic v Rangers. League Cup final. 26 February

Flybhoy

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

So  mass brawl, interrupted minute's applause, sectarian singing, fireworks, silly terrorist-lauding mosaic - the authorities will throw the book at both clubs, surely? I mean, won't they?

^^^ all that shite remains but crunching challenges, which was only interesting bit, replaced with dives and powder puff fouls

Edited by Binos

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Easy win for Celtic as expected. Not sure I can survive another shock in Scottish football !! Is that 22/34 trophies ??

What a competitive game we have 😂.

And yet the SFA, the SPFL and all referees have it in for them. It’s a mystery, oh it’s a mystery...

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

This last Union Bears one has actually fried my brain a little bit.

It says "congrats" on the advertising hoardings and their end is filing out, so we can safely assume that's a photo taken at full time?

In which case, did Union Bears manage to find out what Bhoys Celtic were going to display at full time if Celtic won (we set the standards banner)?

So, as a killer response, Union Bears brought along another banner which mentions Celtic's paedophilia, just in case Rangers lost.

They actually brought along a banner to the ground which would only make sense to show to the world if you thought your team were going to lose.

That must be the famous winning mentality I've heard so much about from Rangers. :lol:

I wouldn't care if both teams were suddenly moved to the English leagues. Why are you, as a so called Hibs supporter so pro Celtic? You should try and understand that the religious nonsense really has to go. Maybe we can all have a good discussion then?

20 minutes ago, Fergie's Free Kick said:

I wouldn't care if both teams were suddenly moved to the English leagues. Why are you, as a so called Hibs supporter so pro Celtic? You should try and understand that the religious nonsense really has to go. Maybe we can all have a good discussion then?

The sooner the c***s f**k off out of our game the better. There will be mewling drivel about "Armageddon" but it will be the same pish we got when Rangers died. Didn't miss the blue pound then, wont miss the green pound either. f**k off scummy c***s. 

30 minutes ago, Fergie's Free Kick said:

You are asking why a Hibs fan is pro-Celtic ? New to Scottish football I guess mate.

33 minutes ago, Fergie's Free Kick said:

Hang on, what? :lol:

Why is pointing out that the Union Bears had an absolute minter equivalent to being pro Celtic?

There probably isn't a Hibs fan alive who hates Celtic as much as me, for the record.

Edited by HibsFan

2 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Grown men celebrating kids being abused.

The sole reason I love beating them these days is because of it. 

It's not what you meant, granted, but the way you worded this post isn't the best. :lol:

Edited by Derry Alli

2 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Their “paedo” chants are embarrassing. Grown men celebrating kids being abused.

I just don't get it myself. I've spoken to **** who couldn't tell you the rangers line up for the weekend but will somehow know the names of every coach of Celtic boys club from back in the day and their inner workings. It really creeps me out tbh.

On 25/02/2023 at 15:20, Drew Brees said:

No one mentioned him calling us that and it’s not mentioned in the link he posted. I suggest you read the posts before jumping in with both feet, snowflake. 

No, but we all know that's what the issue was. A perceived lack of respect for Celtic. 

Trying to suggest otherwise is disingenuous nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I just don't get it myself. I've spoken to **** who couldn't tell you the rangers line up for the weekend but will somehow know the names of every coach of Celtic boys club from back in the day and their inner workings. It really creeps me out tbh.

Aye some of them seem to thrive on it. Fucking weirdos.