Celtic v Rangers. League Cup final. 26 February

Flybhoy

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You're on Pie & Bovril within sixty minutes of the full time whistle telling us how great it is, I think we can read between the lines. :lol:

I think you’ve nailed it sir. It’s a strange way to celebrate winning a cup. He’s maybe used to it Tbf 😂.

You not at the game again pal as usual 😂 ??

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

1 minute ago, bdu98196 said:

Thoughts for the hard working staff in A&E tonight

Aye. 

I also wonder what it's like to work on the Hampden food stalls when both sets of charmers are represented. Must be terrifying for some of the wee lassies and laddies they use.

5 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What's the plans tonight mate?

If it was my team I doubt I'd ever forget tonight and then all the celebrations in the town tomorrow.

You must be planning something huge.

May bake some muffins, play some dominoes and if I really want to indulge I might put some marshmallows in my hot chocolate 😉

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You're on Pie & Bovril within sixty minutes of the full time whistle telling us how great it is, I think we can read between the lines. :lol:

If that’s the crutch you need to hold onto then be my guest buddy. I’ll be sure to raise a pint to you when I get papped off this bus.

Enjoy your night lads 🍺🍀

4 minutes ago, jagfox said:

This last Union Bears one has actually fried my brain a little bit.

It says "congrats" on the advertising hoardings and their end is filing out, so we can safely assume that's a photo taken at full time?

In which case, did Union Bears manage to find out what Bhoys Celtic were going to display at full time if Celtic won (we set the standards banner)?

So, as a killer response, Union Bears brought along another banner which mentions Celtic's paedophilia, just in case Rangers lost.

They actually brought along a banner to the ground which would only make sense to show to the world if you thought your team were going to lose.

That must be the famous winning mentality I've heard so much about from Rangers. :lol:

17 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

It says "congrats" on the advertising hoardings and their end is filing out, so we can safely assume that's a photo taken at full time?

In which case, did Union Bears manage to find out what Bhoys Celtic were going to display at full time if Celtic won (we set the standards banner)?

So, as a killer response, Union Bears brought along another banner which mentions Celtic's paedophilia, just in case Rangers lost.

They actually brought along a banner to the ground which would only make sense to show to the world if you thought your team were going to lose.

That must be the famous winning mentality I've heard so much about from Rangers. :lol:

Mate you cannot work these c***s out. Its like the flag/ political thing. I doubt the average Old Firm fan givers a shite about the political situation in Palestine for example but all that matters is that some of the people you hate support a particular cause so they must oppose it to oppose them 😂 Sadly, that also now, sums up UK politics in general.

Edited by jagfox

13 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I think you have to say fair play for this, making 2 banners, as I assume there must have been one incase they won.

That's the famous Protestant work ethic for you.

23 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

It's one enterprising banner salesman who makes it for both of them. "Hello, Union Berrz? You'll never believe what these c***s are saying about you. What's that? Aye, but it's £500 a letter. Sudden Deadline Printing Charge. I'll have it done by tomorrow."

1 minute ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Why are Rangers fans so obsessed with "paedos"? Its utterly bizarre. They've even had at least 3 posters here emptied because of it recent years. AFTW weirdos. 

Their “paedo” chants are embarrassing. Grown men celebrating kids being abused.

The sole reason I love beating them these days is because of it.