Celtic v Rangers. League Cup final. 26 February

Flybhoy

Just now, HibsFan said:

Deep down utterly meaningless to Celtic fans as well, all they care about is stopping Rangers fans from enjoying this ultimately hollow feeling. Vice versa.

Yup, mere baubles in their trophy room. f**k me, Thistle have been living off a league cup win for over 50 years 😂

Surely Rangers fans simply have to accept they are completely inferior to Celtic and have been for their entire existence*

A totally pathetic two trophies which have cost tens of millions of pounds and even one of them was only because Celtic made a completely hilarious appointment after Rodgers left. 

*obvs 2012 joke 

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Deep down utterly meaningless to Celtic fans as well, all they care about is stopping Rangers fans from enjoying this ultimately hollow feeling. Vice versa.

That's what makes it even better. One side scrambling for some silverware to add to their 11 year history, the other side no really that bothered but taking it away anyway.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

Surprised they went straight out the doors rather than watching the trophy presentation.

I even stayed for the trophy presentation at the Scottish Cup presentation when ICT won VS Falkirk as I will likely never see Thistle (Partick) win anything of note in my diminishing years, barring the odd lower league title. 

14 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Surely Rangers fans simply have to accept they are completely inferior to Celtic and have been for their entire existence*

A totally pathetic two trophies which have cost tens of millions of pounds and even one of them was only because Celtic made a completely hilarious appointment after Rodgers left. 

*obvs 2012 joke 

You are forgetting they feel racially/ religiously/ culturally apologies) superior to them anyways, and vice versa (maybe not so much racially with the Celtic fans.)

Deserved win for Celtic.  Beale made a fucking c**t of it with his selection today.  As soon as he brought on the 3 that should have started the game we competed. 

I'd like a Rangers manager just once to pick his team against them based on our strengths rather than trying to stop them playing. Gio learned that lesson the hard way. 

30 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Tear stained pish mate, it’s fucking magic 

Kyogo the difference maker again, we do seem to have this habit of making the last quarter of a game difficult for ourselves when it should have been comfortable however by in large the much better team. 

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Tear stained pish mate, it’s fucking magic 

Kyogo the difference maker again, we do seem to have this habit of making the last quarter of a game difficult for ourselves when it should have been comfortable however by in large the much better team. 

What's the plans tonight mate?

If it was my team I doubt I'd ever forget tonight and then all the celebrations in the town tomorrow.

You must be planning something huge.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

You're on Pie & Bovril within sixty minutes of the full time whistle telling us how great it is, I think we can read between the lines. :lol:

TBF this is the one bit I almost understand.

If United won the Cup, and I hadn't been at the game, there's a fair chance I'd be on here in full Fr Ted Golden Cleric Award mode