Celtic v Rangers. League Cup final. 26 February

Flybhoy

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

At the actual stadium?

Every bit as intelligent as we all.expect then

Aye so they can act hard as nails knowing fine well there is plenty of police about.

The football casual version of "you're lucky my pal is holding me back."

Just now, Empty It said:

Aye so they can act hard as nails knowing fine well there is plenty of police about.

The football casual version of "you're lucky my pal is holding me back."

I mean, iv never been a football casual, but even I can sit here and reason that if you are organising a meet up either your fellow virgins, the last place on earth you pick is the fucking National Stadium on a match day. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I mean, iv never been a football casual, but even I can sit here and reason that if you are organising a meet up either your fellow virgins, the last place on earth you pick is the fucking National Stadium on a match day. 

You're failing to realise the Union Bears and matching jacket brigade are massive shitebag manchildren desperate to look hard without anything actually happening. 

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

3/22 starters eligible for Scotland. What were the B teams for again?

I was about to post something similar......at least the rugby is on at the same time so there will be a few more Scots to cheer on (nae by much but a few)

The B teams are there so that when the Old and Infirm piss aff they can retain teams in Scottish fitba to entertain the fans who cant afford EPL prices...oh and to keep the Scottish meadia employed

Fighting at the stadium :lol:

It’s almost comforting that different generations of these dickheads still apparently aren’t capable of evolving a sufficient amount of braincells

Hope as many as possible get banning orders and have their lives ruined 

Edited by Frank Grimes