🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v The Gl£$ga Gr€tna 🕷🕷

28 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It does, he's just a straw clutching idiot.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone clutch at more straws than he has this week since the last time the barman at my local spilled an entire newly opened box of straws all over the place.

The complainant in this context is the Compliance Officer.

Right decision, however I do feel sorry for the QP fans who traveled and were ultimately misled by the club. Given the financial clout now within club, I do hope they do the right thing to atone by refunding the supporters for the wasted trip.

Edited by bdu98196

1 minute ago, bdu98196 said:

Right decision, however I do feel sorry for the QP fans who traveled and were ultimately misled by the club. Given the financial clout now within club, I do hope they do the right thing to atone by refunding the supporters for the wasted trip.

Whilst I am very disappointed.  I did enjoy the trip and game. We were dire against Dundee but much better against you. It was particularly good seeing Scottie scoring a great goal.

4 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Totally agree with you, for all the good strides QP seem to be making on the football side it’s held back by those upstairs. If the shoe was on the other foot, I’d be livid.

4 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Would the result still technically stand then, and the goals remain on the scorers' records?

One of the main reasons I'm so furious about this whole situation is that Williamson managed to get one and he was over the moon; if it's not totally expunged that'd soften the blow slightly (by about maybe 1%).

My opinion is that the match is null and void, and doesn't count. There was a player playing who shouldn't have been, and therefore I don't believe it should count as an official match. Others may disagree.