🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v The Gl£$ga Gr€tna 🕷🕷

Miserable night all round, weather aside we looked off the pace and chasing the game, the earlier shot by Henderson might have changed things but we just couldn't contend with QP, second best at best, lest said the better as we will struggle to sniff the play offs with performances like this.

Original tie was the 21st, he got announced on the 27th and played on the 28th vs Dundee. Is there any chance he was registered on or before the 20th and didn’t get announced til after that?

Similar to what happened with Ambrose in October, signed but then not announced til the week after? 

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Certainly looks like it if the rules posted in the previous page are correct and up to date.

That is indeed the current rule.

Looks like it’ll be Livingston v Inverness in the next round. 

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Original tie was the 21st, he got announced on the 27th and played on the 28th vs Dundee. Is there any chance he was registered on or before the 20th and didn’t get announced til after that?

Similar to what happened with Ambrose in October, signed but then not announced til the week after? 

Didn’t Morton only delay the announcement because he was suspended though?

If Henderson had signed and been registered before the original game there was no reason for them not to announce the signing.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

If Henderson had signed and been registered before the original game there was no reason for them not to announce the signing.

Yeah I think that was it. I’m giving QP the benefit of the doubt and thinking of any possibility as to why they’ve played him knowing thats the rule 

They might’ve planned to announce the signing on the Friday before the original game and canned it for any number of reasons

10 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Yeah, in our case the administrative fuckup was on the SFA's part in failing to correctly remove Ambrose from the suspension list, an oversight which probably happened as Dunfermline were his previous club and his name was therefore listed under League One suspensions.

No such possibility here, unless Queen's Park genuinely had Henderson signed and properly registered six days before announcing it with the delay for no apparent reason.

3-0 ICT is the only realistic outcome here.

Edited by Dunning1874

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Yeah, in our case the administrative fuckup was on the SFA's part in failing to correctly remove Ambrose from the suspension list, an oversight which probably happened as Dunfermline were his previous club and his name was therefore listed under League One suspensions.

No such possibility here, unless Queen's Park genuinely had Henderson signed and properly registered six days before announcing it then left him out the squad v Dundee for no apparent reason.

3-0 ICT is the only realistic outcome here.

He came off the bench vs Dundee I think. 

Not wanting to get my hopes up after that game vs yourselves 😂

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

He came off the bench vs Dundee I think. 

Not wanting to get my hopes up after that game vs yourselves 😂

He did aye, wasn't fast enough to make that edit having reread their squad for that game :lol: