🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v The Gl£$ga Gr€tna 🕷🕷

42 minutes ago, GM1867 said:

Does that mean there will never be a decent stand on that side? No there sites available?

If that's a typo and you are asking about alternate stadium sites, I'd try my damnedest not to reopen old wounds.

I know Ross County supporters probably have no cause to be in this part of the website any time soon but should they happen upon this and recall the huge amount of public money that went towards the stadium project, they will at the very least shudder when they think of Inverness drawing in so much capital spend from the likes of Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Highland Council, Inverness Common Good Fund etc etc.

1 hour ago, GM1867 said:

Does that mean there will never be a decent stand on that side? No there sites available?

I imagine you could probably get a Raith Rovers railway stand type effort along that side but that would be about it.

Not that there is any need for us to be spending money on seats that would never get used.

15 hours ago, sophia said:

They propose to decant me into the main stand to sit with the Tories and that along with the weather is giving me every disincentive to avoid this game.

I'm seriously considering inventing an excuse such as a family meal to justify a cozy evening.

Good for you, after all your recent delirious rambling posts posts recently you need some grounding/stability.

As for me I'll ignore my own club and head up to Dingwall for the Ross County game tonight, I'll gave Robbo a warm friendly wave in the BBC commentary box.

I assume that Qu££n's Park travelled up several days ago, the squad have been staying at the Kingsmills, pre-match meal of candied hummingbird tongues and the like?

This game build up seems pretty low key but both teams will fancy a crack at Livi, no offence to them.  A reasonable opportunity to get to the quarter finals awaits.

51 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Good for you, after all your recent delirious rambling posts posts recently you need some grounding/stability.

As for me I'll ignore my own club and head up to Dingwall for the Ross County game tonight, I'll gave Robbo a warm friendly wave in the BBC commentary box.

Oh Sandy, I do love you when your blood is up!

The Inverness weather is presently alternating from a portentous blackness to an enlightened pleasant blue sky. Sandy, I rather think we could play the weather through the medium of prose. Which role would you think you would be most suitable for?

29 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

…which explains the wild highland gossip about the league’s top scorer moving to Dingwall. Journalists are really lazy these days.

Backward local Ross-shire paper trying to over-shadow the fact there is a big game on in a cup competition their darlings exited already............

6 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

…which explains the wild highland gossip about the league’s top scorer moving to Dingwall. Journalists are really lazy these days.

Perhaps not that lazy afterall.

Not exactly sending the message of wanting Premiership football by keeping top players til summer unfortunately for the QP fans.

Edited by bdu98196