Hibernian v Hearts

Lyle Lanley

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

We hear this nonsense occasionally from Rangers and Celtic fans too.

The reason I call bullshit on most of these stories is that any purchases (by Hibs fans) are the responsibility of the account holder. Any issues (inc your mates being thrown out) will be traced back to that account holder.

I simply dont believe the story that people bought a ticket for an away match at Ross County to get on the database.

However, as I said lets see - and imo anyone that does circumvent the system deserves whatever comes their way.

Just checked and you have to have had an account for over a year with a previous purchase history. Seems a bit of an effort to do all that for a cup tie that was only drawn in November.

9 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I know 2 Hearts fans going in the home end, I don't know how they got the tickets. When you sit in the home end it is quality watching the Hearts fans go mental when we score, pish not being a part of it and having to stay calm.

Sounds shite.

If you can't celebrate a goal or join in with your own crowd you might as well be watching it on the telly...........

3 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

It's not the best but you get to see the whole game. It'd have to be a pretty big occasion for me to do it again. 

Well, aye - I can almost understand someone trying to do it in a cup final.

Match day folks!  🙌

By the sounds of it, Hibs are lacking bodies, particularly at the back, but Nisbet is arguably the form player in the league. Could make for a much close game than many Hearts fans anticipate. May well depend to an extent on how the home crowd react, again depending on how Hibs come out and start.

Will thier new signing start, or play, fresh in the door? I imagine if he does it allows Porteus to be moved back into defence....

33 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Magennis out injured again supposedly, honestly we’d be aswell just releasing him, guy is made of cheese string.

Should be looking to get rid of him, waste of a wage. 

If we play Henderson and Fish which is looking more likely, then we may aswell just hand Hearts the victory. 

1 minute ago, StellarHibee said:

He's a cross between Jenga and Lego and will serve as the building block our club have been looking for.

Isn't the whole point of Jenga blocks that the edifices built using them are designed to be ridiculously precarious and ready to topple and crash at the slightest wobble?

If so, he does seem like the kind of guy that we'll be building our team around.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Isn't the whole point of Jenga blocks that the edifices built using them are designed to be ridiculously precarious and ready to topple and crash at the slightest wobble?

If so, he does seem like the kind of guy that we'll be building our team around.

Yes, but he isn't a Jenga, he's a Jeggo.