Hibernian v Hearts

Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Done with this entire club until those clowns are out. 

Well, don't start watching FC Edinburgh then because that was my thoughts in June ..

It's actually quite fun going about the local Leagues picking and choosing games and sampling nice pies.

23 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I did not expect it to be THAT easy. Hibs are really poor… all pump and no squirt.

I’d actually expected it to be easier 

Lee Johnson may deserve a lot of criticism but that Hibs side stubbornly refused to crumble as quickly as expected. They’re not very good but they were well and truly up for it.

In hindsight it may have been better to  off sooner. Once we were in front attacking  was going to be all about running into the space Hibs left behind. In a blood and thunder environment like that McKay’s lock picking intricacies weren’t so useful and Hibs were able to bully him out of the game

Humphrys on the other hand may have weaknesses in his  game but getting bullied easily is not one of them

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Humphrys on the other hand may have weaknesses in his  game but getting bullied easily is not one of them

He made a huge, and almost immediate, impact. Calmed Hearts right down and helped us get a foothold when we'd been really struggling.

Felt really good when I saw our bench today, and we used it well.

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

We've beaten Hibs and Aberdeen 11-0 this month.

Worrying times for Scottish football. I just wish the other clubs would get their houses in order and give us a challenge.

Maybe they’d have a better chance of beating us if they amalgamated and became Hiberdeen 

5 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Maybe they’d have a better chance of beating us if they amalgamated and became Hiberdeen 

5 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

And we've barely had a shot at goal.

It's actually laughable.

No Gordon, no Halkett, no Baningime, no Boyce, no Haring, f**k knows who else is injured that I've forgotten about. We're just blowing this shite away with half a team still missing. 😀

With our injuries plus Conference League fitba, Hibs/Aberdeen would be bottom of the league. We're fucking tearing it up.

24 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

We've beaten Hibs and Aberdeen 11-0 this month.

Worrying times for Scottish football. I just wish the other clubs would get their houses in order and give us a challenge.

How are we expected to compete in Europe, if this is the standard of our domestic opposition 😀

6 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

How are we expected to compete in Europe, if this is the standard of our domestic opposition 😀

We're going to have to create our own wee competition with ourselves to keep it interesting.

IMO, the only thing that stops us beating 22 in a row is those tramps getting relegated and hiding from us for a few years.

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

We're going to have to create our own wee competition with ourselves to keep it interesting.

IMO, the only thing that stops us beating 22 in a row is those tramps getting relegated and hiding from us for a few years.

but before that the next milestone is 12 which is the record Turnbull’s Tornadoes set in the seventies and Hearts matched in a run that included the 2012 cup final