Hibernian v Hearts

Lyle Lanley

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Went as expected. Lee Johnson hasn’t a fucking clue and it was clear very early on. 

TBF, not sure what more LJ could've done. The attitude was obviously there but the paucity of talent was obvious. Blame the owner - get rid of him and do the fan ownership thing. Clubs should belong to their communities not some billionaire tosspot.

Just now, Crùbag said:

get rid of him and do the fan ownership thing. Clubs should belong to their communities not some billionaire tosspot.

Been saying it for years. Unfortunately we have some right doss c***s following the club who will defend the upper echelons of power no matter what.

Just now, StellarHibee said:

Been saying it for years. Unfortunately we have some right doss c***s following the club who will defend the upper echelons of power no matter what.

I know we got help from some rich fans like Budge but Hibs have celeb fans aplenty with loads of dosh who could get the ball rolling.

A tale of two recruitment teams, that match.

Hearts have defenders who do their job well, a midfield that digs in and works hard,  and a strikeforce that scores goals.

Hibs have a terrible defence (and I am increasingly thinking Marshall is not all some think), a cobbled together midfield, and a front line that flatters to deceive.

We are about to lose Porteous, and Rocky was cabbaged at the end (either a leg break or ACL).

I thought Neilsons comments on the radio post match were sensible, I thought Johnsons were drivel.

On fans, we really need to stop people (from both ends) throwing things, its not improved since the Zander Clarke one at Tynie - fannies.

Time for wine, I think.................................

29 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Still a few posters defending him on .net. :lol: 

On 20/01/2023 at 18:31, Dons_1988 said:

Come on hibs, have the jambos shitting their wee pants about their European spot until one of the OF inevitably win it.

Always next time, chum.

1 hour ago, G_&_T said:

Immediately after the second goal, Hibs fans are show leaving...I will never understand that, given the amount of time left. 

They know how this all works very well.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

No getting away from how absolutely awful Sibbick's initial touch was there.

Was it, though?

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Someone post "Porto's" derby record please x

Some send off for the boi.

55 minutes ago, AJF said:

Who is actually saying these things here? 😂

Wouldn't you like to know, lad.