Darren Young's title contenders vs Ray McKinnon's top 4 train

Looking forward to this one, hoping it's a good game. Stirling pumped us earlier in the year, but we're a different side from then and go to Forthbank with confidence. Stirling have a good squad and a reliable forward in Dale Carrick so it'll be tough, but reckon we can get a result.

What pubs in the city centre would the locals recommend?

Edited by LoonsYouthTeam

9 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Looking forward to this one, hoping it's a good game. Stirling pumped us earlier in the year, but we're a different side from then and go to Forthbank with confidence. Stirling have a good squad and a reliable forward in Dale Carrick so it'll be tough, but reckon we can get a result.

How times have changed a thread for a game next week.

Also, should you not at least switch the teams round, so they are in the correct order.

I'm keeping my cards close to my chest on this one, until later on.

giphy.gif

• LoonsYouthTeam changed the title to Darren Young's title contenders vs Ray McKinnon's top 4 train
6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

How times have changed a thread for a game next week.

Also, should you not at least switch the teams round, so they are in the correct order.

I'm keeping my cards close to my chest on this one, until later on.

giphy.gif

Duly noted and amended sir. Didn't know you could hula.

17 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Morrison’s is the one that most Stirling fans probably go to ( https://www.belhavenpubs.co.uk/pubs/stirling/cold-beer-company/ ) but it depends what you are looking for, I prefer King Cons, No2 Baker Street, Brewdog or Kilted Kangaroo. There’s also a Weatherspoons like everywhere else.

Edited by BB_Bino

40 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Morrison’s is the one that most Stirling fans probably go to ( https://www.belhavenpubs.co.uk/pubs/stirling/cold-beer-company/ ) but it depends what you are looking for, I prefer King Cons, No2 Baker Street, Brewdog or Kilted Kangaroo. There’s also a Weatherspoons like everywhere else.

Cheers for that, will plan a wee route but will avoid the Spoons. Fancy the Kilted Kangaroo based on name alone.

36 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Pay a visit to The Bistro, at the corner of Barnton Street and Friars Street where the clientele will invite you to participate in the pub quiz. 

Only has one question mind you...

"What the f**k are you looking at?"

Assume there's no correct answer to that question either!

My gut instinct is game off.

The plastic pitches around Forthbank have been closed all week and the temperature is not set to rise. We also have the added advantage of having an area of the pitch that doesn't defrost in time, due to the wall, so I just can't see it. However, I have been wrong before.

• 1 month later...