Where is Bonnyrigg Rose?

23 minutes ago, Swansea Jack 81 said:

Crystal clear 😁

I did venture up that way in a previous life on a 6 nations rugby weekend we stayed in Bridge of Allan? Can't really remember much about it but will definitely remember the tip about the Santa hat 😉 

As you're an egg tossing fan, you might be interested to know that Finn Russell is from Bridge of Allan. Which is just about all I can add to this thread.

2 hours ago, Swansea Jack 81 said:

Hi Swansea City fan here exiled in Sarf Ingerland I have heard to the memorable name Bonnyrigg Rose a lot when watching football results and thought I would look you up.

The name may be memorable but the town is instantly forgettable. 

12 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

As you're an egg tossing fan, you might be interested to know that Finn Russell is from Bridge of Allan. Which is just about all I can add to this thread.

No just an alcoholic and there was a space on the coach.

We left Swansea at 6am stopped at a pub on route for a toilet break on the border somewhere and arrived at the hotel at 11pm. 

A bonkers few days and a lovely trip home on a freezing cold coach that was stinking stale urine. fun fun fun 

2 hours ago, Swansea Jack 81 said:

No just an alcoholic and there was a space on the coach.

We left Swansea at 6am stopped at a pub on route for a toilet break on the border somewhere and arrived at the hotel at 11pm. 

A bonkers few days and a lovely trip home on a freezing cold coach that was stinking stale urine. fun fun fun 

Funnily enough I remember that Perth used to get a significant influx of Welsh men and women when Wales were playing in Scotland.

A large number of those just stayed in Perth and didn't bother going to Murrayfield!

Wise folk.

On 14/01/2023 at 20:35, Cowdenleith said:

The name may be memorable but the town is instantly forgettable. 

Cowdenbeath 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 15/01/2023 at 11:18, Cowdenleith said:

I’m a resident of Edinburgh 😉

Get vaccinated at the Queensferry crossing?

On 14/01/2023 at 18:50, tamthebam said:

*TIP: never wear a Santa suit in Rosewell. Or even go there.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

@newcastle broon

tell them, Newky, tell them :P

heh heh heh heh... 

10 hours ago, moses1924 said:

Why not?

Well once upon a time many many moons ago in the sleepy village of Rosewell Santa was doing the rounds. 

Local youthful citizens,not just Rosewell by the way,took it upon themselves to throw missiles at the sleigh thinking under the big white beard was TTB himself. 

We can all but wish this was true as I'm sure many on here would see him as a fine target. 

P.S Rosewell is one of the most popular rural areas for a commute to the big city as the new estates bordering the village are currently proving. ;)