Hearts v Diamonds

Decent day for it , big 3 points if we get them today but reckin it will be a tight cagey affair like the last two games 

I would go for with the thinking Martin suspended , Low and Thomson injured 

Jamieson

Oware        Forster       Milne 

Philp.         Lyon       Tidser.     Higgy 

Agyeman.    Barjonas

Austin 

maybe even Cameron up top instead of Austin 

Should be an interesting game. Like all games involving us it'll either be very tight and cagey or a bananas 9 goal affair, there is no Inbetween. I would fully imagine that both teams (and sets of fans) will be viewing this as the type of game they should be winning if they have serious play off aspirations.

Good to use cash gate today but am I right that the prices were higher than last game?

Worth it I suppose as I got a good seat in the wee stand.

The weather was horrendous and the players deserve credit for keeping going on both sides but clearly there was a lot of scrappy battling pressing which Airdrie won in the first half and Kelty clearly in control for almost all of the second half. 

I think our goal came from a Foster miskick( header?) but Frizzel took it well. I never think we can hold a one goal lead and as we never looked like getting a second , it was likely that Kelty would get one back. 

Thought Higginbotham was one of the key factors, and Cardle appearing , as Kelty turned on the screw. Hard to see what the issue was at the equaliser from my seat, so await highlights.

It now looks like a fight for 4th place for both clubs, and at least six could get it.