Celtic v Kilmarnock

gannonball

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Not really, just the law of averages. At some point we were always going to get away with one, that might just have been today.

Would you prefer me to say it wasn’t a pen? 

The lack of awareness is absolutely astonishing jinky. There isn’t much point explaining it to you. 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Seems like Ange’s comments about decisions “evening themselves out” has done it’s job 😜 

You best hope not or you are fucked tomorrow 😉

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thoughts and prayers for the Hampden groundsmen. 

Don’t know how it looked on the TV but the state of it is verging on embarrassing considering it’s the national stadium

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not really, just the law of averages. At some point we were always going to get away with one, that might just have been today.

Would you prefer me to say it wasn’t a pen? 

Surely VAR rules out the law of average thing?

It was supposed to intervene when a clear and obvious error was made.

Obviously big AGNES and his bitter rants have paid off.

2 minutes ago, Number seven said:

VAR is fucked, how many clear and obvious errors haven’t been corrected by VAR so far? If it suits you to believe it’s them caving to Ange then crack on however if that was the case you may have seen at least 1 of our disallowed goals stand. 

Just now, kingjoey said:

Ange has played a blinder. Because of his passive aggressive rant after the Rangers game, he has ensured that Celtic will not have another subjective decision given against them for the rest of this season at least.

I’ll take that bet. £100 to the charity of your choosing? 

11 minutes ago, Number seven said:

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ange has played a blinder. Because of his passive aggressive rant after the Rangers game, he has ensured that Celtic will not have another subjective decision given against them for the rest of this season at least.

Do you people know what a rant is? 
It wasn’t “bitter” or “passive aggressive” either btw. Stuff is just getting made up now.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

To be honest I don't think Bernabei's flailing arm is a stick on red card and the penalty claim wasn't a stone waller. Both are marginal decisions that could've been given. I guess VAR didn't deem them 'clear and obvious errors'.

What gets people is that if those decisions had gone against Celtic we'd have had claims of conspiracy and Postecoglu wouldn't been bemoaning how his team get it hard off the referees. Instead we get a shrug and "that's football" kind of comments.

6 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

To be honest I don't think Bernabei's flailing arm is a stick on red card and the penalty claim wasn't a stone waller. Both are marginal decisions that could've been given. I guess VAR didn't deem them 'clear and obvious errors'.

What gets people is that if those decisions had gone against Celtic we'd have had claims of conspiracy and Postecoglu wouldn't been bemoaning how his team get it hard off the referees. Instead we get a shrug and "that's football" kind of comments.

That is a penalty every single day of the week 

7 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

The shove in the back is a free kick anywhere else on the pitch.

30 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Do you people know what a rant is? 
It wasn’t “bitter” or “passive aggressive” either btw. Stuff is just getting made up now.

His interview was the definition of “passive aggression”.