Celtic v Kilmarnock

gannonball

13 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

It’s true though

I know how much your club enjoys it’s association with that particular anti catholic organisation (it’s for the Dutch, honest) but doesn’t change things 

Next you’ll be telling me criticism of the KKK is anti white 

Come on now. Abusing someone based on the assumption that they are part of a Protestant organisation is abusing someone due to their perceived religion mate. Regardless of the views of said organisation, you are ultimately abusing someone because you believe them to be Protestant.

If in a similar fashion to Lafferty, a player abused someone on a night out by calling them an O.B they’d get a ban similar to Lafferty.

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Deep down, they have to live with the knowledge that it’s utterly meaningless. Reaching a final is one of the biggest joys of football, and they see it as a ticking-off exercise. It’s the sort of behaviour you’d expect from a 5-year-old before they reach an age where they can understand a basic concept of fairne

*claxon* International Super Europe North League Premium Special Premium Premier League calling…..

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Protestant organisation

oh FFS 😆

Can’t believe you’re trying to whitewash the OO

I will remember this conversation the next time someone on here tried to claim “its just a colour” when you release another kit in the future 

Good luck tomorrow 

Just now, Clown Job said:

oh FFS 😆

Can’t believe you’re trying to whitewash the OO

I will remember this conversation the next time someone on here tried to claim “its just a colour” when you release another kit in the future 

Good luck tomorrow 

I’m absolutely not, I’ve made my opinion clear on the OO before, but you are (probably deliberately) ignoring my point that Celtic fans are abusing McInnes based on an assumption that he is a Protestant AND is part of said organisation.

I would say ‘I can’t believe that a penalty wasn’t given’ , and I should be saying that, but a quick check of who is playing etc. and I can believe it wasn’t given. 
That’s how bad it is in Scotland that everyone expects the bigot brothers to get the crucial decisions when the heat is on. 
Stone Waller every day of the year, except today.

Overall we deserved to win the game. GG one from where I was looked like a pen however we have had so many of these go against we were due one back but I’d be claiming it at the other end but I’ll need to see the highlights when I get home we should have been out of sight by then though but delighted to be through 

Fucking frozen, pitch is shit so f**k knows how Aberdeen and Rangers are going to get on with it tomorrow.

Edited by Jinky67

53 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Bigoted against who exactly? 

Kilmarnock have had in recent years 2 players who have racked up a total of 20 game ban between them for anti catholic comments 

Both very welcomed at Kilmarnock by the club and the fans 

The clue to your personality is is your name ya utter walloper.

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Overall we deserved to win the game. GG one from where I was looked like a pen however we have had so many of these go against we were due one back

Seems like Ange’s comments about decisions “evening themselves out” has done it’s job 😜 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

That's the spirit, blame Sevco. 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Overall we deserved to win the game. GG one from where I was looked like a pen however we have had so many of these go against we were due one back but I’d be claiming it at the other end but I’ll need to see the highlights when I get home we should have been out of sight by then though but delighted to be through 

Fucking frozen, pitch is shit so f**k knows how Aberdeen and Rangers are going to get on with it tomorrow.

Thoughts and prayers for the Hampden groundsmen. 

Just now, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I firmly believe it was a penalty, but come on, we got out of jail when the Celtic players toe was offside.
What a joke VAR is, totally wasting football.

This is the main issue. VAR is awful and always will be.