Celtic v Kilmarnock

gannonball

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Oddly, I think it might get in the way less, but it takes a bit of getting used to

Aye same

As you said we are just not really used to it

Similar to BT having the score at the bottom of the screen, took (well me) a while to adjust 

The time being in a circle means it's further down the screen than it should be. Keep it in line with the scores/teams and bump it up a bit and it'd be fine.

I liked BT having theirs down at the bottom.

Is this how boring this game is?

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Yeah, agreed, a bigot. Just wasn’t obvious from your original post, seeing as the game is involving a bigoted club. Thanks for the clarification. Bigots here, bigots there, bigots everyfuckingwhere.. FTOF.

The original post that said ‘how did he ever make it as a professional footballer’, that original post??  

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Yeah, agreed, a bigot. Just wasn’t obvious from your original post, seeing as the game is involving a bigoted club. Thanks for the clarification. Bigots here, bigots there, bigots everyfuckingwhere.. FTOF.

Did you resign Kirk Broadfoot? 

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The original post that said ‘how did he ever make it as a professional footballer’, that original post??  

28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How the f**k did that bigoted, cheating, lanky streak of pish ever make it as a professional footballer? 

Yeah Drew. That one. You ok Drew? 

13 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

just not sure what other bigot is in the pitch, enlighten me.  

Oh Drew, poor Drew. You pick. Anyone from the the Celtic side (plus lafferty). Anyone that plays for or supports either of the old firm are (at best) bigot apologists if not bigots. Go on, you choose. You can even decide if they are full on bigots or ‘just’ bigot apologists.