Celtic v Kilmarnock

gannonball

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Scotland doesn't want to tackle the issue of anti catholicism 

Look at yourself as an example, you can't even admit how poor it comes across for Kilmarnock to let him onto the pitch wearing them in the first game back after his ban. 

Your team won, away and enjoy your night ya sad sack 

1 minute ago, AJF said:

It’s not being purposely obtuse at all, I am reiterating what you’ve said. You are defending calling someone an O.B on the basis that person can be assumed to a member of the OO because they played for Rangers. Is that correct or not?

Of course you are

It's what you do,  feign ignorance, play whataboutery

Its a good way to totally blank the points about your clubs association with the OO

See how you're trying to turning the discussion about me now? 

It's always bad faith arguing, always.

20 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

You honestly don't think someone at the club should have had a word in his ear about them, especially as he is just back from a 10 game ban for making an anti catholic comment?

I mean come on, don't pretend you can't see the issue with that.

Its hard to take a lecture about  from someone from Ayrshire, not exactly the hotbed of tolerance 

Because Celtic is, aye? 

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Of course you are

It's what you do,  feign ignorance, play whataboutery

Its a good way to totally blank the points about your clubs association with the OO

See how you're trying to turning the discussion about me now? 

It's always bad faith arguing, always.

I am clarifying your own statements. You have claimed calling someone an O.B isn’t bigoted despite the fact you need to assume someone’s religion in order to believe they can be member.

You ignored that and instead said it can be assumed that someone is a member of the OO because they have an association to Rangers. That’s not bad faith at all, that is what you are saying.

4 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Some people just don't know when to shut up.

Someone should ban them.

I’d like to see the SFA, SPFL and Police Scotland deal with both sets of idiots.

Could you imagine the outrage if they were chanting racist or homophobic slurs each week?

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Clown job please keep your anti catholic thoughts to yourself on this thread,it is about football not religion.

Just being polite and giving me honest opinions when someone brings the topic up.

I'd happily never discuss anti catholic attitudes in Scotland or Scottish football again.... but you know as long as it exists you can't really ignore it.

Just now, Molotov said:

Someone should ban them.

I’d like to see the SFA, SPFL and Police Scotland deal with both sets of idiots.

Could you imagine the outrage if they were chanting racist or homophobic slurs each week?

Yeah, can you imagine the reaction to Lafferty if he was being a racist or homophobic.

I'd imagine he wouldn't be getting a heroes welcome from fans nor the media 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Sure 

The F word is a slur against Catholics

The OO are an anti catholic organisation (Tolerated and supported in Scotland)

It's a false equivalence to try and compere them, See also "They're as bad as each other"

I do think it says a lot that guys like Kirk Broadfoot and Kyle Lafferty are welcomed into Scottish football. 

The guy has came back after a 10 game ban for making a bigoted comment and he decides to wear orange boots. Make of that what you will.

Edit: I'm not going to get into this discussion again tonight,  the simple fact is Scotland has always had an issue with its catholic minority population, but if you have the cheeky to push back, you're labelled as being a bigot because im assuming it makes people feel better thinking its a two way thing when in it really isn't 

Get a life you troll.