Celtic v Kilmarnock

gannonball

50 minutes ago, Paxo said:

😂 What? Why on earth would I make something like that up?

The really sad thing is that it's not the first time I've been spat at by Celtic fans either. 

Fully agree.

Disgraceful post, but what else would you expect from a fan of a club who are always the victim, poor them.

Sadly it won’t be the last time their scummy fans act like that.

Hope you are fully vaccinated.

On 15/01/2023 at 15:07, paul wright scores said:

Postecoglu has just turned out like every previous bitter Celtic manager  - great when winning, but moans repeatedly when things go against him.  I honestly thought he was better than people like O'Neil, Rodgers & co, but sadly not.

Eh….what are you talking about? 

10 hours ago, Paxo said:

😂 What? Why on earth would I make something like that up?

Because you're an attention seeking rocket raging at the result so looking for online high fives on here to alieve your disappointment. 

Given the distance from the top tier of the South Stand to the lower you would need the neck muscles of a giraffe to projectile some spit onto someone below, even moreso given the wind and the rain which was of biblical proportions on Saturday night. 

It's a fucking whopper of a story but you got a few green dots for it so job done I guess 😂

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Because you're an attention seeking rocket raging at the result so looking for online high fives on here to alieve your disappointment. 

Given the distance from the top tier of the South Stand to the lower you would need the neck muscles of a giraffe to projectile some spit onto someone below, even moreso given the wind and the rain which was of biblical proportions on Saturday night. 

It's a fucking whopper of a story but you got a few green dots for it so job done I guess 😂

Alieve? 😂 Moron.

If you had ever actually been in section P3 you would know that the upper section is directly above.

I know that because I saw a soap shy manky b*****d spitting from there into our fans on Saturday.

It's no wonder everyone thinks your fans are scum.

35 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Alieve? 😂 Moron.

If you had ever actually been in section P3 you would know that the upper section is directly above.

I know that because I saw a soap shy manky b*****d spitting from there into our fans on Saturday.

I was in the Upper South stand on Saturday and have been in it on several occasions, so know the lay out and the distance/drop from the upper to lower tiers.

Combine that with the howling wind and rain it would  be fucking impossible to spit on someone from that height and distance in those conditions, and so proves that your obvious attention seeking made up pish is.... well, exactly that.

No doubt a few of the 'Old Firm Boooooo' posters will naively swallow your drivel but, anyone with a modicum of objectivity and a brain will see through it you lying walloper 😂

9 hours ago, Paxo said:

So it’s went from ‘Do they usually allow one set of fans in the upper? Dirty b*****ds were spitting down at the Killie fans at the end” to “I saw one guy spit from there”. Wee bit of a drama Queen mate. 

Hope both my spelling and grammar are up to scratch. 

Edited by Drew Brees

In what may come as a surprise, I also kind of think it would be hard for anyone to spit down in this situation.

During our semi v The Dons, the first 3 or 4 rows of the South Stand Upper were cordoned off with stewards spaced along it (presumably to avoid situations such as this). I am assuming it would’ve been the same on Saturday.

So, it probably could be possible, but as mentioned, it would take one almighty grog to spit over the 3 or 4 row gap, the walkway and then down to the opposition fans. And the only way someone in the lower would physically be able to see someone spitting would be if they had broken through the cordon and were hanging over the edge of the stand (which again, could be possible).

Edited by AJF

5 hours ago, AJF said:

In what may come as a surprise, I also kind of think it would be hard for anyone to spit down in this situation.

During our semi v The Dons, the first 3 or 4 rows of the South Stand Upper were cordoned off with stewards spaced along it (presumably to avoid situations such as this). I am assuming it would’ve been the same on Saturday.

So, it probably could be possible, but as mentioned, it would take one almighty grog to spit over the 3 or 4 row gap, the walkway and then down to the opposition fans. And the only way someone in the lower would physically be able to see someone spitting would be if they had broken through the cordon and were hanging over the edge of the stand (which again, could be possible).

I don't know if there was a cordon there or not, but the guy was hanging over the edge when he did it, directly above the Killie fans.

On 16/01/2023 at 23:09, Paxo said:

Alieve? 😂 Moron.

DA867F40-6C10-4829-B6B2-0E82D423F109.gif