Celtic v Kilmarnock

gannonball

19 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Feel free to enlighten me 

You’re either saying you never heard the chant or are arguing labelling someone an O.B isn’t bigoted. Either way, poor from you given that you (rightly) call out other forms of bigotry.

Edited by AJF

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

You’re either saying you never heard the chant or are arguing labelling someone an O.B isn’t bigoted. Either way, poor from you given that you (rightly) call out other forms of bigotry.

Accusing someone being part of a anti catholic organisation isn’t bigoted 

Distasteful yes, bigoted no

31 minutes ago, AJF said:

No mention of the bigotry directed towards McInnes surprisingly…

I haven’t seen or heard any of the match, but I switched on for the half time discussion and Tom English said that the stuff coming from the Celtic fans in the first half was disgusting throughout the half.

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Accusing someone being part of a anti catholic organisation isn’t bigoted 

Distasteful yes, bigoted no

And this is where your attempts to call out bigotry lose their value.

1 minute ago, gazelle83 said:

Killie were cheated. Should have been playing against 10, should have had a penalty. They weren't allowed to win today, disgraceful.

They're just part of the club. See St Mirren v Hearts last night.

Certain teams get decisions, some don't. 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

And this is where your attempts to call out bigotry lose their value.

It’s true though

I know how much your club enjoys it’s association with that particular anti catholic organisation (it’s for the Dutch, honest) but doesn’t change things 

Next you’ll be telling me criticism of the KKK is anti white 

5 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

The games fucked. The bigot brothers will always get the big decisions in their favour and nothing will change. VAR has been a complete waste of time up here.

It's funny how everyone is in on it a bit as well. Viaplay and the BBC obviously want an OF final, and fair enough, I can understand why, but the penalty was the deciding moment in this match, it was a huge moment and even though everyone knows it should have been a penalty, it's being brushed over and basically ignored. It should be the main talking point.

Deep down, they have to live with the knowledge that it’s utterly meaningless. Reaching a final is one of the biggest joys of football, and they see it as a ticking-off exercise. It’s the sort of behaviour you’d expect from a 5-year-old before they reach an age where they can understand a basic concept of fairness.

Edited by HibsFan