Dunfermline vs Peterhead 14/01 15:00

Watching that back. Can't see how anyone can question the 3 reds. Instead tho I noticed we had players willing to just ping it from anywhere. Must have had as many shots from outside the box in that game alone than we have had in every game each season combined since 😂

3 hours ago, peternapper said:

Fakenham was a despicable twat & was no loss when he went back down south, even given his antics that day think it took about an hour to score against our 8 men. 

It took us 10 minutes to score against your 8 men.  A wonderful strike from Falkingham from outside the box.

As an aside, James Thomas scored our 3rd goal apparently.  I have absolutely no recollection of who he is/was.

1 minute ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

It took us 10 minutes to score against your 8 men.  A wonderful strike from Falkingham from outside the box.

As an aside, James Thomas scored our 3rd goal apparently.  I have absolutely no recollection of who he is/was.

Youth team striker, doesn’t seem to have any career since leaving 

1 hour ago, par-adise said:

Fair enough if you weren't a fan of his, he seemed to be a bit of a cult hate figure for other teams.

However you must be on a wind up if you think he somehow had what was coming to him here. Clearly targeted from the get go and two truly awful challenges.

https://youtu.be/vbLR2P5RfOU

Just watching it back, how anyone can claim they weren't reds in this day and age I'll never know. Totally forgot it was wee Josh who opened the scoring. Ross Forbes accuracy to hit the target on that left peg was something else, remember the season prior when we signed him I'm sure he scored 5/5 and all were screamers. 

Mr Rodgers exploded on Twitter that night, head was in orbit, a complete moron.

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Have been over it many times still think it was a combination Fakenham playing up & the ref loosing control with the first red. Have never forgiven Buchanan for getting Jordan Brown sent off came across when not involved stood on Jordans  then made a big thing of it when pushed away. Not sure if it was Greg or Chris Aitken that had the whistle but although discussed loads of times if he had given Jamie Redmond a yellow which would have been plenty the game may have settled down early on. As it was there were far worse fouls in the second half but the ref had to ignore or explain why the match would have been abandoned. Hopefully this weeks game will be remembered for a good game & worthy winner

This is where you claim you've been winding us up, right?

1 hour ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

A remarkable feat for a player who had overcome three life threatening tackles. 😮

Love that the highlights showed him getting a standing ovation going off. Josh could be a frustrating player but always gave 100%, the season that followed where we won the league he was superb and one of my favourite ever Pars teams purely because of how good the football was, albeit league 1. A travesty that AJ didn’t give him a new deal for the Championship, along with Shaun Byrne. A complete fud of a man. 

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Weather looks grim prior to kick off. Groundsmen might need to borrow @peternapper’s pitchfork.

Its horrible up here as well, heavy rain just now but was frosty when i went to bed last night. Lots of pics on facebook around the area last night of the northern lights so will have to hope for the best, how is EEP for handling water?

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Its horrible up here as well, heavy rain just now but was frosty when i went to bed last night. Lots of pics on facebook around the area last night of the northern lights so will have to hope for the best, how is EEP for handling water?

The drainage is usually top notch, we don't have many games off for waterlogged pitches.

For the Peterhead fans coming down, Halbeath road is closed at Asda, you can either drive through the retail park or use Pittsburgh Road> Dunlin Drive> Linburn Road to divert round it.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

For the Peterhead fans coming down, Halbeath road is closed at Asda, you can either drive through the retail park or use Pittsburgh Road> Dunlin Drive> Linburn Road to divert round it.

Just came to share that. Anyone travelling from outwith Dunfermline, probably worth coming off at Pitreavie, traffic will build up on the roads around Halbeath.