The Bairns Vs The Bams

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Starting line ups from 3-3 game. Don’t know about Clyde, but the Bairns side this time will be different, but not massively so in terms of style. No Hogarth, no McKay no Lawal or Williamson.

3EB951F8-F7D0-4745-B953-56E59F4DC51B.jpeg

No Ray Grant through injury and Gomis is away, and would hope Sula will play instead of Thicot(or Tikito as they have it 😂).

Parry 

Hynes Sula P Grant Craig

Lyon Roberts Cuddihy Kennedy

Allan Cunningham

Thats what I’m hoping for, Allan and Cunningham can cause problems and both onto double figures for the season. Even more criminal we have 2 scoring strikers and in the position we are in. 

Cold here today. Took both teams 15 mins for the limbs to catch up 

Wev did OK here. Morrison getting loads of crosses in which Alegria would have loved.... need to work on Henderson getting better placed in there for them.

All of our chances have been nicely worked including the goal. The front 4 do interlink quite well together. 

Impressed with McGinn, except in front of goal.....

Diabolical, starting with the manager. This is the craziest formation I've seen in some time, well since we did the same thing on Tuesday. Falkirk's right side literally can double up on Craig any time they like. It's like half the team is playing a 442 and the other half is 352.

Don't get me started on the new right back starting in defensive midfield. He hasn't had a kick.