The Bairns Vs The Bams

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Do we know if Coll will be banned for the Cup game? Hopefully so

I'm guessing so, isn't it only the league cup that has its separate system re yellows and reds unless it's violent conduct 

Absolute gutless shite again today, not that I expected anything else. Launched a few high balls that our forwards got nowhere close too and managed to not lay a glove on Falkirk even when they had a player less. Totally clueless, whoever thought bringing Duffy back was a good shout you’re a fucking idiot. 

No exaggeration to say that Clyde team would probably be struggling to stay up in League 2. Absolutely horrific.

Easy three points. Should’ve been 6 or 7-0 but job done.

Would need to see the red cards again but I can see why the ref sent Donaldson off. I thought left the ground a wee bit and his studs might have been up too. Need to see it again.

The Clyde red card looked really soft on first viewing.

Pretty easy game. Morrison ripping the pish at times today.

Clyde look absolutely doomed. Say what you like about ability but their whole team looks spineless which must be pretty galling to watch every week.

Didn’t think either of the red cards were warranted but difficult to know without seeing it back. 

2 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Pretty easy game. Morrison ripping the pish at times today.

Clyde look absolutely doomed. Say what you like about ability but their whole team looks spineless which must be pretty galling to watch every week.

Didn’t think either of the red cards were warranted but difficult to know without seeing it back. 

It is galling we've been watching it for the past two seasons.

Personally didn't think either sending offs were right, Both yellows definitely, but straight reds was crazy, not even a dirty game was just out the blue. Might be proved wrong with replays later tonight but I'd be appealing that. Think the Clyde man would've got a booking if the ref hadn't already sent our man off. 

Morrisons free kick was #sexy x