Arbroath V Motherwell, 21.01.23

Neil86

34 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Ayr fan heading to this one since my train to Aberdeen is non-refundable. Got to say well done to Arbroath for making every effort to get this on. Same can’t be said for Cove. Soft spot for Motherwell but I’ll be supporting the red lichties.

Aye I'm doing the same. No refund on the travel so might as well catch a game. I have a feeling there will possibly be at least 30 or so other Ayr fans doing the same.

Looking forward to the match and I think this will be a close game - not ruling out going into extra time for this.

Those asking for good eating outlets - The Old BoatYard at Arbroath's harbour has good food and provides beer or coffee - and if you just want a takeway there are a few chip shops located at the harbour.

Could a cup upset be on the cards - maybe !

Edited by clashcityrocker

Huge credit to Arbroath for making sure the game goes ahead.

I think it'll be closer than some may think, I wouldn't rule out extra time and even penalties. If we were at home I'd be a lot more nervous than I already am but hopefully we can get the job done in the 90 minutes. If I was a neutral and a betting man looking for an upset today, unfortunately this is the game I'd be looking at for it to happen.

Edited by AdamMFC

20 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Looking forward to the match and I think this will be a close game - not ruling out going into extra time for this.

Those asking for good eating outlets - The Old BoatYard at Arbroath's harbour has good food and provides beer or coffee - and if you just want a takeway there are a few chip shops located at the harbour.

Could a cup upset be on the cards - maybe !

Or another point of view, we have conceded 13 goals in the last 3 home games, to championship level opposition.  Motherwell could fillet us like a fi...fry us like a kipp....aye.